520 pally tank lf raiding group

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Cenarius paladin tank looking for a main group to raid with. Have 11/12 experience, and almost had Lei Shen a few times. My availability are weekday nights Mon-Thurs (around 9pm server would be a good bet) and Sunday after 4pm server. Hoping to find a main raid looking to push into heroic progression. Not really looking to join a guild or server change, but will dedicate this character for weekly raids and show up whenever life doesn't get in the way.
<moist> is recruiting on Frostmourne.
10man raid group, currently 3/13 ToT

question. any experience as holy? or would you switch to holy, at this point a healer would be preferred.

Forgot to add, if interested add battletag Shovelupagus#1223

And no, I am prot/ret spec, while ret is severely undergeared (compared to tank spec anyway)
<Broken Promises> of Darkspear is a brand new 25 and/or 10 man semi-intense raiding guild looking to begin raiding / progression in the future. Our goal is to obtain a stable, reliable 25 and/or 10 man raiding group for semi-serious raiding and even a PVP community.

- Mature
- Reliable (Both as a player and your Hardware/Internet)
- Complete understanding of your class and role
- Knowledge of fights
- Please Note that Gear is not a huge requirement. Although sufficient gear to raid will be required.

We are currently setting up our Guild for Raiding and Groups but our Raid Times will be structured on the weekend for convenience with other priorities.
Our estimated raid times are (GMT +10)

Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM
Saturday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM / 12:30 AM

Other scheduled Raid Times will be discussed and planned if the opportunity arises.

The roles in demand are as follows:

Currently every class is required.

If you are interested in joining <Broken Promises> please do so. Either message me in-game at the Battle-tag "Starfalling#1164" with your question or leave me a message on the forums, providing; Gear, Experience in Raiding, Age and Other necessary information noted above.

Thank you, Phant.
Bump. Like I said, not looking for server transfers. I'd like to stay where I am, guild and realm.