Can you still save monk exp quests?

Monk
I heard that you can save your monk quests for level 85-90.
Like if i dont do the monk quests every 10 levels, will i be able to do them at 85?

I didnt do a main quest for level 40 and i think it became a blue quest (daily) but now im wondering if ill loose dailys because of this? I havent done it yet, so i wanted to make sure.
It's a daily, you can only do it once and it resets every 24 hours.
You can't 'save' them as such, but what you can do is do the daily and then log out, and then the exp bonus buff will stack with each consecutive time you do the daily. I think it caps at 24 hours (which is 24 days of dailies) which means 24 hours in a row of 50% bonus experience.
She means the quests you get every 10 levels (like my monk hit 70 yesterday and even after already doing the daily, he got a quest to go to Peak of Serenity and defeat Master Zhang)

It's worthless to "save" these, or to not to them until 85, because it's a daily anyways.
Unless 5.3 changed something, you can hoard them and use them all for the 85-90 grind. Yes it's a daily as well, but you can use the hoarded quests all in one day if you'd like.
It's still kind of a silly thing to do, unless you're using a Recruit-a-friend account and are already leveling at a blistering pace. I would definitely prefer having the 50% bonus as often as I could get it while leveling, and still getting it daily at 85+. Especially now that they nerfed the xp requirements post 85 so that it isn't as much of a slog now.
The answer is yes. I still have two at 90 I have never done. It is the same as other class quests at lvl 20 (weapon) and 50 (helm), which will still be available at later levels.

Understand though, those quests will grant level appropriate XP for the turn in. They won't be considered higher level quests and net the same.

That notwithstanding, there are WELL more than enough quests in this game that you won't need to save them for any reason. But, yes. They aren't going anywhere.
Okay so your saying that every NEW quest i get every 10 levels i can save for 85-90?

What about dailys? Can i do the dailys but save those main level 10 quests?
Okay so your saying that every NEW quest i get every 10 levels i can save for 85-90?

I am saying that if you do not do any of the monk specific quests that you can receive from the trainer at the Peak of Serenity, that they should all be there for you at 90, in sequence in his dialogue box for you to do. Same as your level 25 & 50 class specific quests for other classes that grant the weapon and helm are there at 90 if you never did them.

Bear in mind, you will only get XP from those quests that is comparable to what you would have gotten when they were level appropriate. IE: If you got 1000 xp at lvl 30 for the level 30 one, you will still only get 1000 xp for the same quest at 90.

I just do not understand why you are so intent on saving them. A.) The XP gain from them will be overshadowed by the time you hit 85 or 90. B.) They are all localized on the Peak of Serenity and involve a quick minute or two to complete. C.) you get some gear rewards that are really pretty decent for their level (although, you can purchase those from a vendor on the peak if you really want, so doing the quests really isnt a necessity unless you want to save the gold).

And yes, you can do your daily every day, and then log off and repeat ad nauseum and stack the 1 hour buff. I cannot say what the upper ceiling is on the buff stacking, but I have stacked 4 hours personally. I am sure it goes higher.

Yes. 80+ is much slower than anything before it so it's recommended to save the actual quests and just do a daily each day.
The way I remember doing this was to save the 'yellow' quests you get every 10 levels.
You can do the 'blue' daily quests whenever you want. Now, when you want to double up on the experience bonus, do a 'yellow' quest. You'll get an hour long buff for experience. Go do whatever you want for 45 min. Now you need to spare some time to meditate back to Kun-lai and do the 'blue' daily quest. Make sure you still have the old experience buff still active and turn in the daily quest. Boom you now have a two hour long experience buff which results in close to 3 hours of bonus experience. Once your 3 hours are up for the day you have to wait until the next day to do it again. You can do this as long as you have yellow quests.
I'm sorry... don't get me wrong here, i know you guys are trying to maximize everything and be helpful...

But honestly, I think you're all really over-thinking how much time it is to level and the impact that any of this really has. It's making this whole thing exceptionally & unnecessarily convoluted. 1-85 takes little time as it is. Add in heirlooms and it becomes even MORE trivial.

And now with the nerf to 85-90 levelling? Please.

This is all great and fine if you are trying to be creative with quest turn ins, but at the end of the day, this seems rather trivial in the greater scheme of things.

I know, I know, negative nancy and all that. Just my two cents.
My Friend took off WoW For 2 months, only logged on for about 5 minutes to do his monks daily quest. He had 65 stacks. This Was ALONG Time ago so I don't know if it stacks anymore, but it used to.
It stacks. My monk has 2 hours of it right now after only about 1hr of playtime.
Some of the confusion may be because when MoP launched, it was worthwhile to stack the buff. It was originally designed(or bugged) so that if you let the time go down low, and then refreshed the buff, you were given a full 2 hours.

So if you played your cards right you could have 100% uptime of the buff, or near it.
06/20/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Ro
I'm sorry... don't get me wrong here, i know you guys are trying to maximize everything and be helpful...

But honestly, I think you're all really over-thinking how much time it is to level and the impact that any of this really has. It's making this whole thing exceptionally & unnecessarily convoluted. 1-85 takes little time as it is. Add in heirlooms and it becomes even MORE trivial.

And now with the nerf to 85-90 levelling? Please.

This is all great and fine if you are trying to be creative with quest turn ins, but at the end of the day, this seems rather trivial in the greater scheme of things.

I know, I know, negative nancy and all that. Just my two cents.

I'd love to live in a world where 50+ hours is "little time", haha. Sorry, but anything anyone can do to cut time out from the 1-90 slog is worth it, especially if it's one of several alts.
One thing to keep in mind is that after hitting 85 the exp buff you gain is no longer 100% and instead lowers to around 20 or 30%? I can't remember but I had hoarded a majority of my leveling quests while doing an alt horde monk and was disappointed that I hand't used them earlier because really the 85-90 grind isn't bad.

08/13/2014 05:51 PMPosted by Leobentobox

I'd love to live in a world where 50+ hours is "little time", haha. Sorry, but anything anyone can do to cut time out from the 1-90 slog is worth it, especially if it's one of several alts.

50 hours to 1-90? Do you get excessively distracted in towns or something?
I had 8 stacks on the buff by the time I said, "Screw it," and used my level boost to bump me from 72 to 90. I should have saved the boost for my rogue or warlock.