523/504 Guardian Resto LF Perm Home

Hey guys, after an extended period of inactivity due to personal reasons, I have come back to WoW to find my original guild disbanded and myself homeless. For that reason I have decided to leave Blackrock and come to greener pastures here on the Oceanic side.

I am looking for a Casual Raiding Scene perhaps 2 days in the week, any day preferable as I am available pretty much any of those days. Currently 4/12 exp 3/12 downed in ToT and 13/16 N, I wish the experience could have been more solid if not for the reasons that I had to stop with this xpac.

If there are any guilds out there that require the services of a guardian / resto druid, drop us a line and I will get in touch with you ASAP.

Thanks in advance
Hey mate,

I've sent you a mail in game, If you could PST me when your online I may be able to help you.

We are 5/12 looking for more members to begin our 25m progression.

We have a raid schedule of 5:45-8:30pm Mon Wed Thur Fri.

To be a core member we require 3/4 day dedication, however to be a backup has no requirement. if this suites you please add my battletag @ Trust#1817
Hey mate,

Would love to have a chat with you if you are prepared to server transfer and raid 25 man. We raid 3 days for a total of 10 hours. If that suits please see the below links for further information.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game Raiynne#1442