H&E Recruiting Raiders (Heals and DPS)

Proudmoore
Hello Everyone,

Heaven and Earth is a level 25 social raiding guild who raids twice a week on Thursday and Sunday from 7-10PM Server time. We are currently recruiting 1 Healer for our 10m raid team. Our group is composed of a lot of WoW veterans who have been playing since vanilla. We are currently 8/12 and are moving extremely quickly through progression bosses. We will be running try-outs for at least two weeks to offer everyone who would like an opportunity to try out to have a shot at a slot on the team. You may contact me at my battle tag in game Zariina#1130 or /who Heaven and Earth and ask to speak with an officer. We would like applicants to have at least a minimum item level of 510, and some experience, but experience is not necessary.

Our guild also uses mumble, so be sure you have that chat application if you are interested in raiding with us.

We are also in need of some reliable back up DPS to serve when we have absences. If you are unable to commit to a raid team because of your work schedule or for any other reason, this is an opportunity for you! Any players who are keeping up with their gear and valor capping weekly who are frustrated because guilds wont accept you because you do not have any experience, I invite you to be a part of our guild with the hope of opportunity on the horizon!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, and may Ysera bless your day with many graces!

Thank You!

-Z