PVP gear is useless

Battlegrounds
Again, you know nothing about me...nice try
lol nope...guess you want the last word? well here you go troll
06/23/2013 10:58 AMPosted by Kickedyoulol
Not a shocker at all youd jump in and try to bully someone.

You understand the irony of this statement correct?

You've done nothing but bully Infest.
Stop the bullying 2013.
06/23/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Kickedyoulol
Sigh, all you ever try to do is quote and twist youre a sad sad person infested.
All you do is troll & make personal attacks that are almost always completely untrue. You have also failed again & again to actually address what I have said (because we both know I am correct). Just give it up, you are embarrassing yourself.

06/23/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Kickedyoulol
You sir are misguided as you feel the need to "insert" yourself into everything.
Pretty funny since you are the one that inserted yourself into the discussion. Like I told the hunter wow, just wow.

You understand the irony of this statement correct? You've done nothing but bully Infest.
Everything I told the hunter was 100% true & kicked hasn't once actually responded to what I said (he just trolled & made pathetic attempts at attacking me). He seems like a very bitter & unstable person.
Bump for drama.
06/24/2013 05:11 AMPosted by Kickedyoulol
Lol 100 percent what I said you would do, you did. You are as pedestrian and common a bully as they get infested. you have 3k posts of the same comlete utter drivel "youre bad, learn to play, mentally unstable etc. Its all you have, youre in fact a very bitter sad person.
Again just trolling & personal attacks. Again you failed to address the original points I made about the hunter... sad & bitter? Sounds like you are talking about yourself... I have a great personal life & I have fun playing wow, which should be everyone's goal.

Sorry youre unaware of how to play this ever so hard game and aren't open to any type of suggestions.
Making ignorant statements & trolling hardly qualify as suggestions.

If you stopped the bullying and listened youd be better overall in game and out.
Who's the one coming into the thread & sounding like a raving lunatic? I am not "bullying" anyone I just told the truth to that hunter... AGAIN respond to what I told him... instead of ranting & raving try actually saying something on topic for once.

By the way hows that full tyr gear treating you in arenas? Youre currently running an insane combo as you run with a disc priest.
I am running with someone I found in trade... you are embarrassing yourself trying to find any little thing to troll with.

06/24/2013 05:14 AMPosted by Kickedyoulol
Ahh bullies don't like it when someone pushes back even slightly. Its common and its also very befitting as it falls into the psychological profile of bullies.
You are just making ignorant statements & trolling... and since I haven't bullied anyone you are pretty much just making a huge jackass out of yourself for no reason. Maybe you are playing out some RL issues in the forums & if that's the case please leave me out of your little delusion.

Many bullies who face someone who stands up for themselves and others find that they are simply outmatched in both mental capacity and often times as proven strength also(which of course is meaningless online)
I can say with 99.99999% certainty you are outmatched in both categories. However the sad thing is you have fabricated this whole "infestyx is a bully & I am standing up to him" nonsense. You are just a troll... nothing more.
You have 3k posts of non stop drivel as I have stated. I can bring up hundreds up names you have called people, hundreds of instances of attempting to belittle people. Youre simply upset I called you out for something you have admitted to , being a bully. You can move along and go make your "lots of money in real life"
I am aggressive against posters that spew ignorance or troll... and I make no apologies whatsoever for that. Ignorance is not an opinion, it is just ignorance. Go look at your posts... in every single one you make personal attacks against someone & rarely stay on topic. That makes you a troll whether you acknowledge it or not. You are not "standing up to a bully" you are just embarrassing yourself.
Ahh ok theres a step, you admit to being aggressive. Ok so another fact of being a bully is outright aggression. Thank you for proving me to be 100 percent in this instance. Keep going youre making an outright clown of yourself now bully.
Ignorance has no redeeming qualities, so being aggressive against it is like a doctor treating a disease with anti-biotics. You spew ignorance (nothing more) so me being aggressive towards you is a good thing. I am not a bully, I am just completely against ignorance & trolling (which is what you stand for).

You understand the irony of this statement correct?

You've done nothing but bully Infest.

Ahh bullies don't like it when someone pushes back even slightly. Its common and its also very befitting as it falls into the psychological profile of bullies. They can give it, they most certainly cant take it. Many bullies who face someone who stands up for themselves and others find that they are simply outmatched in both mental capacity and often times as proven strength also(which of course is meaningless online) You fit the common description of a bully supporter. Have at it young guy, if you feel bigger and badder by helping out a bully feel free. I clearly struck a truth filled chord, deal with it.

Stop yourself.

You're neither the martyr nor armchair intellectual you think you are.

You're not standing up for anyone, you're not defending anyone.

All you have done is attack another person.

I haven't 'pushed back', I simply pointed out the irony of your actions. Your defense of your actions only further proves my point.

Keep going youre making an outright clown of yourself now bully.

The only fool in this thread is yourself.