world pvp is awesome now!

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
thanks blizz now when i hearth back to the golden lantern i find a 5 man heroic pve'geared group 1 shotting ppl as they hearth in

thanks for letting pve'ers pvp, this is how they treat it

can we go back to seperating the 2 by a wide margine please?
right now pvp'ers are being punished too harshly. with all the changes supporting pve'ers doing pvp, they should at least consider letting pvp power have an effect in pve situations.

its unacceptable that a pve'ers do 80-100% of what a pvper does in a pvp setting but letting the pvpers do as well as an entry lvl raider at best.

gonna lose more subs blizz, maybe thats what u want idk
Bit of an exaggeration but yes, heroic raiding gear is significantly stronger than tyrannical gear.

Tyrannical gear is better in instanced PvP and that's all that matters apparently.
Tons of world pvp on my server. Anyone with a heroic raid weapon (which is fairly common) absolutely pwn's the peeps with pvp weapons.

Defies any kind of common sense balancing, especially for new players.

Pvp gear needs to get extra resilience benefits or extra pvp power benefits in the world.
I continue to be baffled why Bliz makes this whole issue so difficult to deal with. The solution is easy:

PVP and PVE gear at the same levels have the same stats. PVP gear also has PVP power on it.

1) In a raid, PVP power has a negative effect reducing the damage output, so it is inferior to PVE gear.

2) In the world, PVP power has a zero effect. So in a world PVP encounter both sets of gear are equal.

3) In Battlegrounds or Arenas, PVP power has a positive effect making PVP gear more powerful.

I guess this solution is just too simple for the devs.
I continue to be baffled why Bliz makes this whole issue so difficult to deal with. The solution is easy:

PVP and PVE gear at the same levels have the same stats. PVP gear also has PVP power on it.

1) In a raid, PVP power has a negative effect reducing the damage output, so it is inferior to PVE gear.

2) In the world, PVP power has a zero effect. So in a world PVP encounter both sets of gear are equal.

3) In Battlegrounds or Arenas, PVP power has a positive effect making PVP gear more powerful.

they should hire you

then again that would be logical ... blizzards way to fix this would be nerfing moonfire
I continue to be baffled why Bliz makes this whole issue so difficult to deal with.
The solution is easy:PVP and PVE gear at the same levels have the same stats. PVP gear also has PVP power on it.

06/18/2013 02:48 AMPosted by Pozy
Tyrannical gear is better in instanced PvP and that's all that matters
how fast would blizz dix it if i could do 100k dps in my tyrannical gear?
You must be naked if you are getting one shotted by someone in 5 man heroic gear.
I see "world pvp" and I can only remember watching level 90s kill the NPCs in Honour Hold one day while I was farming Ore and herbs on Kil' Jaden. I did well for myself that day.
I'm sure they killed a lot of NPCs.
Not sure what the ilevel was on anyone though.
All they really needed was to apply a res buff inside BGs to bring everyone below 65% up to 65% if they wanted to make fresh 90's less squishy. The unintended consequences from the 5.3 res change makes it clear that nobody on the dev team plays on the underpopulated side on a PVP server.
nobody on the dev team plays on the underpopulated side on a PVP server.

Just like real players?
06/18/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Jugaa
Tyrannical gear is better in instanced PvP and that's all that matters

Nailed it.

Amazing how someone on the forums found a fix that makes everyone happy. Blizzard at times really drops the ball.

Now THIS is an idea!!!

yes