Hunter Pets and Rare Spawn Pandaren

Hunter
Why do Hunter pets take full damage from Spinning Crane kick? It is way harder to keep a pet out of the AoE than it is to keep out of it is a player (which is exactly why pets were given the AoE resistance in the first place). So, what is up with not having it here? Makes the Pandaren rares kind of ridiculous. (Although I do also feel bad for classes with huge CD interrupts.)
I just use Master's Call to get my pet away from that ASAP.
They used to take 90% less damage from the kick, and it made them absolutely faceroll. Now we have to put effort in similar to other classes.

They're still perfectly soloable now, with 2 main ways of doing it:

1. Use pet stuns, scatter, and/or Intimidation to interrupt their kick (have to save Silencing for heal).

2. Keep your pet on passive during the fight and call it back to you during the kick, then run away together.
Yeah those panda rares crane kicks kill pets pretty fast lol. Once you get more gear you can blow them up quickly, best bet for now is to do what Firefly said, masters call and keep them on passive.
Hopefully you have a pet attack/passive macro, that makes it easy to control them. Your pet will probably die anyways though because the panda will move towards you the same speed your pet will when it's running back.

This is what I did when I was lower gear lvl.

Used dps pet for the instant rez, it'll kill a tank pet anyways.
Saved stampede for after my pet died the second time

If all else failed, I'd hop on my warlock and watch my VW tank the !@#$ out of it.
Use pet stuns, scatter, and/or Intimidation to interrupt their kick (have to save Silencing for heal).

No more Intimidation as of the other week. No more Silencing Shot as of 5.4.
No more Intimidation as of the other week. No more Silencing Shot as of 5.4.

The solo method still stands until 5.4 pops it's ugly head. Even then, there's a chance the SS change won't be implemented if it's causing this much disturbance. . .also the fact that it has been stated that said patch notes regarding that change are not final?
I just use Master's Call to get my pet away from that ASAP.

Master's call doesn't work for me, my pets die to fast. Instead I just kind of tank them with my pet out of the way, so I can use their abilities.

And now they want to get rid of Silencing Shot!

But what really upsets me is when I have a tanking pet spec'ed and glyphed for tanking that still dies in seconds.