WW Monk's only raid utility - Zen Mediation?

Monk
Was wondering if any monks find great uses of this spell, especially in Heroic mode ToT?

To this day I still only use it just to save myself, similar to Diffuse Magic, but I haven't figured out the application of the "redirects to you up to 5 harmful spells cast against party and raid members within 30 yards."

Does it work on stuff like Matter Swap? Frostbite? Cinder? Please let me know if you have the "I saved the raid from wipe" story with this ability.
If you glyph it is far more useful. I have used it to save people on Lei Shen and currently it's the only way our warriors have been able to survive the 8th stack off heroic Iron Qon. But, that does mean that I simply stop dpsing to save other melee.

It does work on Matter Swap.
It should be noted I raid 25man vs 10m. I don't actually think WW has a place in 10m raiding at the moment, except that guy that is willing to show up no matter what.
Bamp just in case anyone else have more info
It killed me last night. Apparently it directs sand traps to us during the council fight.
It should be noted I raid 25man vs 10m. I don't actually think WW has a place in 10m raiding at the moment, except that guy that is willing to show up no matter what.

I am that guy. But seriously, yeah. 10 man it's hard to get a spot, and I'm only raiding on my monk until I can finish leveling up my rogue and getting it geared up moderately enough. I wouldn't say my lack of raid cd has been holding us back, but a rogue's smoke bomb is far more valuable.

As for my -save the raid- story
On Monday, my guild was doing Lei Shen for the first time, and so we were trying out different Conduits to see which one would be the best for us to take down first. And we got to first intermission, and we had agreed that since almost every single one of us had an immunity of some sort, we were going to solo take the Static Shocks. So we're in phase one, and static shock landed on me, so I used diffuse magic, no biggy. A short time later, it was on me again, and I was able to Zen mediation that one. 2 90% magic damage reducers really helped us that attempt. If I was on my rogue, I probably would have died after the 2nd time.

But it has very limited uses. So limited, I haven't even bothered trying to figure out when it would work.
It killed me last night. Apparently it directs sand traps to us during the council fight.

That's hilarious.

I'm pretty much the Warlock of melee DPS. When other melee DPS die in my 10m group (1-2 DKs) I'm usually still alive. I pull pretty good numbers and provide Crit buff when our Mage can't make it as well. So we still have our place.

But yeah, I'd like a decent raid CD. Maybe if the healing buff thing goes through and Chi Wave becomes more awesome than it is now.
I personally use Tiger Lust as a useful external in our heroics. Its usually directed at our dks since they have bad mobility skills. Tank on Downdraft in Jikun, dks not taking our lock gate on qon windstorm (we did it without a lock once okay, shut up), etc. We can do solo soaking of overloads during Lei Shen transition phases twice with zen meditation, and diffuse magic so it can make quadrant groups easier to work with. But yea we dont have anything super good in the way of externals. We just have a ton of personal utility that can be extremely valuable when it comes to 10 man, since the lack of externals can be rather painful in some situations.
WW need very little outside support. While other DPS are getting destroyed by raid damage WW is getting a damage bonus. WW also provides extra healing and is one of the best trash DPS classes.

IMO WW is more powerful in 10s than 25s. Zen Meditation covers a bigger percentage of the raid and doesn't add to the people that need heals.