Glorious BM Hunter nerfs

Arenas
Readiness no longer resets Bestial Wrath or several of our other CC abilities.

I suppose it is necessary, though I'm curious as to how MM and SV will handle not having extra CC.

Also, Narrow Escape will probably be dispellable now.
PRAISE THE LAWD
now change the SS change back
or put t2 stun on 30 sec cd
or change pet abilities back the way they where
Won't matter, people will still run to the forums and cry.

We could be reduced to only be allowed to equip a fishing pole and people would still find some way to lose.

I could care less what nerfs they roll out. If you have played Hunter for longer than the last 4 months you would know that there are a few constants in our lives, Nerfs and other classes crying about us.

Same old, same old....
Now ferals, shamans, and ret paladins and we might have a balanced season on our hands.

We could be reduced to only be allowed to equip a fishing pole and people would still find some way to lose.

I could care less what nerfs they roll out. If you have played Hunter for longer than the last 4 months you would know that there are a few constants in our lives, Nerfs and other classes crying about us.

Same old, same old....

dw bud these changes don't effect random bgs too much, im sure you'll be just fine.

Same old, same old....

dw bud these changes don't effect random bgs too much, im sure you'll be just fine.

That's amazingly original, you should copyright it before someone steals it.
They need to give intimidation back to BM if they are going to take silencing shot. I honestly think they need to redo the entire tier...

If I were a Dev...

Beast Mastery - Intimidation
Marksman - Binding Shot
Survival - Wryven Sting

Give all three specs silencing shot that interrupts and give Marks the blanket silence.

Completely redo the tier. Make a trap tier that directly improves traps or something.
Completely redo the tier. Make a trap tier that directly improves traps or something.

Seems like they would have to nerf traps in order to have space to make them better.

I guess I'm just thinking of freezing trap.

how about uhm

no

how about uhm

no

why so to all 3?
Beast Mastery - Intimidation
Marksman - Binding Shot
Survival - Wryven Sting

Give all three specs silencing shot that interrupts and give Marks the blanket silence.

I like this

Maybe it could be a tier for the returns of old Hunter abilities like
Scorpid Sting, Viper Sting and maybe a new one that disarms players.
06/20/2013 09:10 PMPosted by Macobre

You're supposed to have some foot to stand on yourself when making these comments.

I'm sorry I have trouble finding arena partner's because I'm deaf, don't want to drag people down because of my disability... but if you notice I do actually do arenas, I was just letting him know these changes won't effect him because from what I can tell he doesn't do arenas at all.
Now ferals, shamans, and ret paladins and we might have a balanced season on our hands.

Ferals got hit with a pretty hard nerf with the new no instant cyclones anymore.

I'm sorry I have trouble finding arena partner's because I'm deaf, don't want to drag people down because of my disability... but if you notice I do actually do arenas, I was just letting him know these changes won't effect him because from what I can tell he doesn't do arenas at all.

Cortland is multi R1 material. He just can NEVER seem to find those partners that are capable of pushing 2600+ with him. I swear give him the right people and it'll be Prideful Gladiator Cortland S15 hero reppin it at the next Blizzcon.

Haha, I see

Cortland is multi R1 material. He just can NEVER seem to find those partners that are capable of pushing 2600+ with him. I swear give him the right people and it'll be Prideful Gladiator Cortland S15 hero reppin it at the next Blizzcon.

Haha, I see

Makes sense

They still haven't buffed Mages this patch yet, so you can tell these notes aren't final.

Haha, I see

Makes sense

They still haven't buffed Mages this patch yet, so you can tell these notes aren't final.

They usually sneak those in last minute to avoid the flood of tears