Legendary Cloak?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
The fight to get the cloak is definitely an accomplishment. Lometos is right when he said this will weed out the bad players. Just because anyone can get the Titan Runestones per RNG, does not mean they will get the cloak. And I am talking about the dps option. This was a very tough fight and I feel like I "earned" my cloak.

So, yeah, get your runestones and come back and talk to me after you get your cloak. Let me know if you feel like the quest line had a legendary feel to it after that. lol

Good luck to all of you still on this quest!

Everyone will have one by the time next March rolls around, and we're waiting for the next expansion.

You think the quest won't get nerfed? Every other step so far as got tweaked to become easier to do.

Actually the steps are harder to do, because you have to go out of your way to do them instead of them happening naturally while you raid current content. Having to go back and do the first 2 tiers of raids for several weeks while raiding ToT takes far more effort, even if the drop rate is greater.
There could be more to do after the 50 timeless coins, the patch notes are far from complete.

Also to all the people complaining about all the effort they've put in and all they're getting is a cloak. What effort? Killing bosses you were going to kill otherwise? Earning the Valor you were going to earn otherwise? A pair of pvp wins and an easy world boss?

The quest chain has been interesting, Wrathion has a great voice actor, and I for one am looking forward to getting whatever it is at the end.
well, sure looks like everyone doing the questline got swindled...

cmon blizz, its the last patch of the xpac. the gear is all worthless in 6.0 anyways, why no weapons?

They have stated already that Garosh is not going to be the last raid in the xpac. So cool your jets, maybe you'll get a weapon in the next patch after or in 5.6

Pretty sure Garrosh is the final boss and SoO is the final raid tier of MoP... However, as I stated in another thread, judging by MoP history, there may be another content patch afterward similar to 5.2 and 5.4 that gives the next part of the quest...
I wouldn't mind if they just went back to making them low drops from some boss - probably an endboss - on normal/heroic. I just like the idea that each guild can only provide a limited number of weapons per tier to those it deems worthy - instead of everyone gets it who puts in the time. I do like that there's something for everyone, instead of it being just for Casters or Rogues, or whatever the flavor of that tier.

I have never had the honor of getting something like that given to me, but I imagine it would be very humbling and flattering if your team saw fit to bestow that to you. To me, that's what it's about. Not just the numbers per se, it's about your raid team honoring the consistency and dedication that you've shown to them. It's the kind of thing you'd remember long after you retire.

I know there's a dark side to that coin, and Legendaries can become legendary drama on some teams. But those teams are probably not built on terribly tight bonds to begin with, and would likely be destined to fail anyway.
Legendary drama was nothing compared to useless TF Drama though.
What I don't understand is why they are trying to force people that don't pvp into doing it for a cloak that will be outdated next week. Alliance on our server never wins, why bother? They can keep it.
Actually the steps are harder to do, because you have to go out of your way to do them instead of them happening naturally while you raid current content. Having to go back and do the first 2 tiers of raids for several weeks while raiding ToT takes far more effort, even if the drop rate is greater.

Other than the Sha/Nalak/Thunder King parts of the questline, you won't have to go too far out of the way anymore. Sigils, Secrets, and Runestones will all drop from the first 8 SoO bosses if you still need them.