PVP horde

Battlegrounds
I'll help you Jugaa. I'll kill glaives to prolong the game and then be your distraction by the gate.

Stamper#1602

Just saw this...I'll add u next time I'm on :)
okay pvping on horde is just ridiculous now. the win to lose ratio for me so far is 1:15 which is beyond horde just having a bad time. because its summer every friggen 8 year old is now on wow and im pretty sure most of the little kids play horde character because well lets face it monsters are cool and alliance is mostly humanish characters. anyway something has to be done because i have been doing battle grounds since i woke up and have not won a single one of them. it is ridiculous and impossible to earn honor now.

is there any solution?

I dunno, but...for the record, your post drops you into the "kid" age group, too. I mean, I could be wrong, but you sound like, maybe, college age, so, a kid.

Pro tip - using "kiddies" and making accusations that you lose because of them doesn't say much about your own age or maturity level.
I'll help you Jugaa. I'll kill glaives to prolong the game and then be your distraction by the gate.

Stamper#1602

Just saw this...I'll add u next time I'm on :)

I'm happy to help too GhostyHendo#1373
I'm 2:13 for Arathi Basin CTA

and really? you really think if this was my character i was pvping with is the reason why im losing alterac valley/isle of conquest? no its because people fight in the middle and just watch as the alliance take over every base.

This is a fair point; truth is that the losses aren't necessarily coming from gear disparity, but from people being Killcount Heroes and ignoring battlefield objectives entirely.

Worst streak I've had was 17-83; after that I went back to farming giant radishes.
Yeah, I blacklist AV and IOC too.

Horde has been doing great in all the games I've been in lately.

I haven't lost a single Arathi Basin game this weekend. Even had some really close calls where we worked as a team and came back to win. Pretty good stuff for random BG's.
is there any solution?

I think you'll find as you get more geared and properly enchanted, gemmed and glyphed... seriously missing glyphs... you'll be able to contribute more and your winning percentage will go up and your whining percentage will go down.
Rants like this should not even exist.

Do you even realize that their are people of all different ages that play and don't know what they are doing?

You "sir/kid" have bought yourself a thread of trolls and an invite to see how badly you are geared, and likely the assumption that you are another cause to the other faction winning over yours.
06/20/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Backhandjack
the reason why im losing alterac valley/isle of conquest?

YOU PLAY AV and IOC.... dood, of course you're losing... who the hell plays AV and IOC on horde characters, this is 2013?!?
okay pvping on horde is just ridiculous now. the win to lose ratio for me so far is 1:15 which is beyond horde just having a bad time. because its summer every friggen 8 year old is now on wow and im pretty sure most of the little kids play horde character because well lets face it monsters are cool and alliance is mostly humanish characters. anyway something has to be done because i have been doing battle grounds since i woke up and have not won a single one of them. it is ridiculous and impossible to earn honor now.

is there any solution?

Don't blame the faction. I am about the same on alliance. play 15 to 20 random Bgs to get 1 win and it sucks. What you are going to have to have to do is do premade teams. That all you can do right now and win most of the time. Least Alliance is lucky and I have AV to fall back on when I Q in a random. Just hopefully you are not like me and on a PVE server and very few people get a premade pug group up even in your guild :)
People really need to quit acting like faction imbalances don't exist across the battlegrounds. It doesn't matter how well you play or how much gear or how well you're enchanted. If you play certain factions on certain battlegroupds without a premade, you're going to lose a lot more than the opposing faction under similar circumstances.
first of all the character up there is not the one im pvping with.

and thank you ebiahh for actually being helpful i will just have to wait until all the little kiddies go to sleep.

and really? you really think if this was my character i was pvping with is the reason why im losing alterac valley/isle of conquest? no its because people fight in the middle and just watch as the alliance take over every base.

Good luck with the bots.
Most of us have AV and IoC blacklisted.
All you need to win is me. If you have me then you never lose. Double D guarantee.