Raid Frames are gone

Technical Support
Post Limit:
i am baffled on this one...i had my raid frames up and working great for all my toons and i log in tonight and they are missing....i have done the /reload and checked addons and have exited the game completely and well they are still gone. It is hard to tank or heal when i cannot see anyone in the party/raid....Please Help.
I have this issue as well!
I have this issue also, and I've tried everything I can think of, include a complete re-load of the game. For me, the frames are missing no matter what the size of the group is. However, it's only affecting One of my multiple accounts; namely the first account that I created. The other accounts are fine. I agree with the other folks here, Please Help.
same here
My Blizzard raid frames have gone missing too. Haven't been able to figure out how to get them back. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Same GRRRRR!!!! BS BUGS
Soooo, I disabled Healbot and viola! Blizzard raid frames are back. Not sure if it's just some odd setting I had selected in Healbot or not, but I don't think so. I hadn't changed anything and they were there one day and gone the next. Further experimentation is required. lol

Hope that helps some of you.
I had the same issue and I turned healbot off all of a sudden ta da i have raid frames again.
I found a solution.
It is a setting in healbot.
Under options>skins>general Make sure that hide raid frames is not checked.
Even having Healbot disabled that helped turn them back on. Thank you Amarynth.