Who Has The "Best" Paladin Transmogrification

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
Mine is clearly the best.
I'm quite fond of mine. An over-used model with an under-used color. I have to say, I have not seen anyone else use the full mog anywhere yet.
I'm quite fond of mine. An over-used model with an under-used color. I have to say, I have not seen anyone else use the full mog anywhere yet.

Mitsumi i'm jealous, I hadn't leveled this toon yet to participate with her. That event was so much fun but I was playing my shaman at the time so I have a couple pieces on her. I even still have about 30 Necrotic Runes, as well as the 3 trinkets.
I really like mine.
Digging the cmodes. Weapon and shield combo may need a little work though. Any advice?
Mine is the Best. The only one that comes close to this one is the new "holy warrior" set
Mitsumi comes pretty close, mainly because of gear that you can no longer get. I'm still working on both my ret and holy. This is my holy right now.
Original Quel, Original Full 8/8 Soulforge. Purple > All.
Original Quel, Original Full 8/8 Soulforge. Purple > All.

Soulforge like lightforge was one of the ugliest sets in this game.
TBC trailer anyone?
@Varexion, not when you don't have the right gloves. heh
I wouldn't say the best, but I don't see many others with this particular transmog armor. Plus a proper Sun-Walker approved sword! Good thing I never sold that thing 70 levels ago.
Mine is subject to change without notice, but I really like the tier 4 set on female humans because it looks like more of a solid plate set rather than something that is too ornate.
Mines so good they gave me a shiny little crown to wear.
I appear to be in the presence of HERETICS!

To think that such common bearings could pass for the "best" paladin transmogrification is beyond reason. Surely there is a circle of hell reserved for those who would commit such a grievous moral sin. The audacity of you people sickens me to my very core!

But fret not brothers. I offer my forgiveness willingly to all who would accept my glory.

/hairlfip

To think that such common bearings could pass for the "best" paladin transmogrification is beyond reason. Surely there is a circle of hell reserved for those who would commit such a grievous moral sin. The audacity of you people sickens me to my very core!

But fret not brothers. I offer my forgiveness willingly to all who would accept my glory.

/hairlfip

Best PALADIN transmog...not trying to look like mismatched luchadores. =p
I'm a Blood Knight!!!
Mine's the best eva!

/hairlfip

Best PALADIN transmog...not trying to look like mismatched luchadores. =p

First off don't be disrespecting my Hispanic heritage por favor.

Secondly... mismatch? Look in the mirror some time. I know it can sometimes be hard as a paladin to not stare at the glorious light emitting from your fabulous hair, but if you direct your eyes to a slightly more downward position you would realize the folly in your ways.

/More fabulous hair flip