How to burst with 4pc T15 and LMG?

Paladin
Hey guys, I just got LMG and 4 Piece a weekish ago, and am doing fine damage. However, I am still not confident I'm using the T15 4 Piece procs (CS procs full holy TVs) properly during my burst cooldowns:

Just a few questions:

1. Whats the priority assuming Sanctified wrath?

2. Whats the priority assuming Holy Avenger?

3. Is CS now the most important HoPo Generator? Or is HoW/ Exo still more important? Previously I know it was How > Exo > Judgment > CS (pre-4pc).

4. Any links to where CLC Ret/Info threads are that discuss the best strings? The ones I've seen only post about setting the addon up.

My current burst is:

Sanctified Wrath:
How > Exo > HoW > CS > HoW > J . (obviously TV when full 5 holy power, or if the 4pc procs)

Holy Avenger:
Not sure on HA, Im just prioritizing How> Exo > CS with Templar verdicts in between.

Probably not relevant but my Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oquette/simple

I use CLC RET with this string, which im not sure if full optimized for 4 piece :

inq inqdp tv5 tvdp howaw tvaw how exo cs_n4t15 j tv3 cs

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/669-clcret/
inq tv5 how exo cs_n4t15 j tv3_4t15

More stream-lined CLC priority list for 4pT15.

For SW, follow priority. For HA, rotation would be: HoW > TV > CS > TV

Judgment only superceded CS during Wings; otherwise, CS was higher priority.

EDIT: Also, I may just be having a brain fart, but what the hell is an "LMG"?
I can't answer for HA because I never use that talent(feels so clunky to me)

for SW, you're priority doesn't change unless you wanna play RNG with your burst. You can either do the normal SW priority HoW>Exo>J>TV or what I most of the time do and play can I fish for holy TV proc.(HoW>CS>TV, I'll exo just for the last part of ES tho) Both are fine, it's just if you wanna take the chance of having a bigger burst or a little less.

I've seen my burst hit close to 600k with a string of TV procs back to back and HoW crits lol, only happened once but man felt good

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-ret_fcfs_rotation_helper/ is where I think a lot of the talk for clcret happens

and yeah, what is LMG lol
For HA it's just like it used to be. Filler > TV > Filler > TV. Generally you're rotating HoW and exo, under bloodlust it can be just HoW > TV. If you have 4T15 you can roll the dice and make CS your filler. You can get lucky and get even more crazy burst, or you can get unlucky.
LMG: Legendary Meta Gem!

But thanks for the answers :) I know of the EJ CLC ret thread but doesn't seem to state the actual strings to use. More of a "how to setup" thread.

For HA it's just like it used to be. Filler > TV > Filler > TV. Generally you're rotating HoW and exo, under bloodlust it can be just HoW > TV. If you have 4T15 you can roll the dice and make CS your filler. You can get lucky and get even more crazy burst, or you can get unlucky.

Exactly this is what Im asking. I'm wondering if the T15 4-piece has made CS the most important HoPo generator, more important than HoW or Exorcism.

More stream-lined CLC priority list for 4pT15.

For SW, follow priority. For HA, rotation would be: HoW > TV > CS > TV

Judgment only superceded CS during Wings; otherwise, CS was higher priority.

Yes, I suppose this makes the most sense. But your HA rotation means I would never cast Exorcism. Is HoW really so much more damage than Exorcism (considering the T15 2piece bonus)?

Thanks again for the help so far.
06/23/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Wristlock
Exactly this is what Im asking. I'm wondering if the T15 4-piece has made CS the most important HoPo generator, more important than HoW or Exorcism.

The average for prioritizing CS is lower, but it can be much higher, it depends on your luck.

Yes, I suppose this makes the most sense. But your HA rotation means I would never cast Exorcism. Is HoW really so much more damage than Exorcism (considering the T15 2piece bonus)?

HoW hits harder on it's own and has mastery on it. During bloodlust it does mean the exo debuff will mostly not be there, but it's still more damage even without it.
LMG: Legendary Meta Gem!

Derp. Hunger make brain not work right.

HoW still hits really damn hard, and procs mastery to boot. With HA, you do lose out on Exo, but the 6% isn't likely to be as beneficial as HolyTVs. Sneak one in if you can, but the CD also means Exo will be up less frequently during HA.

As I understand it, you still shouldn't prioritize CS over HoW/Exo, but you should, if possible, try to TV before CS if you already have a proc up, so that you don't risk overwriting. So e.g. if you're at 2 HoPo with a proc up, CS and Judgment both off cooldown, you should J - TV - CS rather than the usual CS - J - TV. Sometimes you don't have enough holy power and nothing else off cooldown, so you'll have to CS despite having the proc up.