Hunter Pets

Hunter
I like how you have to be exalted with the order of the cloud serpent to take the battle pet dragonlings, but I wish that allowed hunter's to take the adult versions. They say 'beast' yet we were denied, meanwhile beastmaster's got some love with butt ugly porcupines that are a mother to tame. There are all sorts of areas that have wild or semi-wild cloud serpents. I'd love to have one of each color, maybe make them have the same ability that dragonhawks or regular serpents have?

On the subject of pets, why don't ours get more animations? I see wild cats and dogs sit, quilens have a sexy sit and stone one, hell they even sleep! I'd love to be standing and see my pet lay down and nap because its bored waiting. Granted I've not seen other critters do it, just the pandaland cats and worgs.

I'd also love to see my pets at my farm, it would give me more reason to visit if I was surrounded by my babies. Heck, while you are at it maybe they can drive off the damn vermen in my plots!

While you nerf the heck out of us and take away our nifty stuff, can't you also toss us out some love? It would certainly reduce the sting a teensy bit seeing Monks and DK's still retain their uber-class status while we get the rod in an unhappy place because everyone else complains. There has to be light at the end of the tunnel someday... So throw us a bone, please?
Every Expac, they add more beasts to the ranks of pets we can tame.

In BC, they added spore bats, nether rays, dragonhawks, ravengers, and warp stalkers,

In wrath, they added moths, core hounds, worms, rhinos, spirit beasts, devilasaurs, wasps, chimeras, and silithid.

In cata, they added beetles, dogs, foxes, monkeys, and shale spiders.

In mists, they added goats, porcupines, quillen, water striders, basilisks, cranes, and dire horns.

Chances are, next expac, they will add more beasts. My lists included family types, they have made many models beasts of certain families as well, such as crommagus (2 headed dragon boss, became core hound), mana wyrms (used to be dragon kin, now serpents), core hounds (were originaly elementals), demon dogs (first one model, red runed, as a wolf, then in the dog family), they may make cloud serpents a new family, may add them to one of the serpent families (id bet on wind serpent), or they may share the fate of hydras (who's model and bad animation are the reason blizz has given to not leting us tame).
So pretty much continue solidifying Hunter as the 'pretty pet class' for casual players instead of, I dunno, anything useful.

No thanks.
Every Expac, they add more beasts to the ranks of pets we can tame.

In BC, they added spore bats, nether rays, dragonhawks, ravengers, and warp stalkers,

In wrath, they added moths, core hounds, worms, rhinos, spirit beasts, devilasaurs, wasps, chimeras, and silithid.

In cata, they added beetles, dogs, foxes, monkeys, and shale spiders.

In mists, they added goats, porcupines, quillen, water striders, basilisks, cranes, and dire horns.

Chances are, next expac, they will add more beasts. My lists included family types, they have made many models beasts of certain families as well, such as crommagus (2 headed dragon boss, became core hound), mana wyrms (used to be dragon kin, now serpents), core hounds (were originaly elementals), demon dogs (first one model, red runed, as a wolf, then in the dog family), they may make cloud serpents a new family, may add them to one of the serpent families (id bet on wind serpent), or they may share the fate of hydras (who's model and bad animation are the reason blizz has given to not leting us tame).

There is a hunter I've seen who still has a white hydra, I'm jealous...

So pretty much continue solidifying Hunter as the 'pretty pet class' for casual players instead of, I dunno, anything useful.

No thanks.

Pretty pet class, I had a DK call me that, then toasted his tail in a raid, bugger shut his face after that. Anyone who 'knows' hunters knows we are useful, but its those who refuse to get a hunter to 90 or even play one that don't know anything. I dare them to get one that is raid quality and tell me we are just 'pretty pet tamers'.
Old bug, an ooze was confused and thought it was a crockolisk, it was a spirit of a river ooze, and it convinced the hydra spirit it was a crockolisk too. Blizard caught on and taught the wild ones what they realy were, hunters got to keep the confused ones they managed to tame.

even rarer, the actual grimtotem spirit wolves, that are real wolves and not spirit beasts, hunters who managed to snag one of those are realy rare.
Old bug, an ooze was confused and thought it was a crockolisk, it was a spirit of a river ooze, and it convinced the hydra spirit it was a crockolisk too. Blizard caught on and taught the wild ones what they realy were, hunters got to keep the confused ones they managed to tame.

even rarer, the actual grimtotem spirit wolves, that are real wolves and not spirit beasts, hunters who managed to snag one of those are realy rare.

I have all this stable space to fill, I only liked the green direhorn, but I use my mana worm like crazy cuz the haste is awesome. I hope someday they make it so that I can go back and tame Tortos, he's an epicly good looking turtle. I'm hoping the new area thats in ptr gives us some new beasts, I'd love to see the celestial tiger a tameable kitty too.

Pandaland has so many things to offer, but I want to have more to tame too. I don't have many 'vanity' pets, I think I count my raven as a vanity lol. I was pissed that they cheated us out of an upgraded wolf model so they could reuse the worgs AGAIN. I mean, they should have gone that extra step and make more critter upgrades.