For the Neutral!

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 23 Next
Another day, down to 38% to 60.

I guess there will be more of a sense of acomplishment for 60 than previous levels as it was the cap back in vanilla. Plus it will be nice to have an AOE heal to throw on people when I run by them, though people recover health so fast at low levels that once they are out of combat they are healed almost instantly.

I imagine the grind to 70 will be excruciating.

I guess there will be more of a sense of acomplishment for 60 than previous levels as it was the cap back in vanilla. Plus it will be nice to have an AOE heal to throw on people when I run by them, though people recover health so fast at low levels that once they are out of combat they are healed almost instantly.

When you play you should have an MP3 playlist playing a constant loop of Eye of the Tiger, You're the Best Around, Final Countdown, We Are The Champions, and Danger Zone.

SO PUMPED! YOU CAN DO IT!

How....

HOW...

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

YOU ARE THE NEXT GOD OF WoW.

How....

HOW...

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

YOU ARE THE NEXT GOD OF WoW.

Lots and lots of picking flowers in the Pandaren starting zone.
This is amazing, and your patience and willpower is certainly commendable.

Keep it up!!! Like this guy's OP!
keep pickin those flowers i have faith you'll do it.
I tried staying on the island but i got so bored after level 15 i couldn't do it anymore.
"You have the patience of a saint. I don't know how you put up with it."
-GLaDOS
keep pickin those flowers i have faith you'll do it.
I tried staying on the island but i got so bored after level 15 i couldn't do it anymore.

Try some Eye of the Tiger or some You're the Best Around.
I'm working on a hunter for those animals. They should expand the neutrality of the zone, Maby make it a beneficial choice to stay there, Maby make it bigger and more to explore. That would be cool.

Keep up the great work OP, find some good music to listen to to keep you going :D
I was thinking of Ocarina of Time when you go inside Lord Jabu-Jabu, would be nice if you could go inside the turtles mouth and have a dungeon or a raid in there. :P I tried to get on the turtle's head before, fell into the water and got ported a long ways away.

Edit: Down to 26%
12% to go, I can see this being very possible to get before Monday :)
I am impressed. I am just sitting here, and am like - wow. You could very well have the first level 90 in all the world (of Warcraft) who is not associated to any faction. Impressed.
i'm almost tempted to do this myself. i love the wandering isle
go you! ill be impressed if you get to 90, gotta be hard, but i'm curious, do you ever just wanna pick a faction to lvl faster?
go you! ill be impressed if you get to 90, gotta be hard, but i'm curious, do you ever just wanna pick a faction to lvl faster?

if he gets to 90,i will finally work up the courage to unsub from wow and not come back
You won't have to worry about unsubbing, a neutral lvl 90 is likely to cause a fray in the time space continuum, ending everything that has ever been
OP you are a god. Very tempeted to make my own factionless alt to come cheer you on.
What faction is your main on, if you don't mind my asking.
Sounds fun but I can't imagine the xp doing that from 80-90. Not discouraging you cuz what you're doing is amazing lol.

I had thought of this before, but if you were a monk and you had zen pilgrimage would be it possible to escape the island?
Sounds fun but I can't imagine the xp doing that from 80-90. Not discouraging you cuz what you're doing is amazing lol.

I had thought of this before, but if you were a monk and you had zen pilgrimage would be it possible to escape the island?

no, from what ive heard he would have to leave wandering isle first
Just hit 60... But WoW the experience per level certainly increases from Vanilla to Burning Crusade...

59-60 172,000 Experience
60-61 290,000 Experience