For the Neutral!

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 23 Next
Reminds me of that druid that hit level 85 and didn't kill anything.

I admire this sort of tenacity. Good job.
Slow and steady...

I wonder how far you will get with this.
Best of luck.
GO MAN GO!
Have you considered getting other neutral toons to make a neutral guild? Is that possible? Guild perks for extra experience would be amazing.
I really hope Blizzard notices you and adds some kind of special achievement or title for following in your footsteps.
Currently at 66% to next level. Spent the last little while turning stuff into inks... seems to take awhile.

Have you considered getting other neutral toons to make a neutral guild? Is that possible? Guild perks for extra experience would be amazing.

No vendors here to buy a guild charter from. Let a lone it's probably not set up to remove people who join Alliance/Horde when they leave. Neutral faction tends to get a lot of people who switch allegiances to one of the big two scary factions... Must be some kind of intimidation tactic.
I really hope Blizzard notices you and adds some kind of special achievement or title for following in your footsteps.

Please, no. I think it's cool that Doubleagent is doing this, but... an achievement for spending hours upon hours leveling solely by collecting low-level herbs seems a bit much to me.

I think he should get free copies of all of the WoW Collector's Editions and an NPC reference to him in the next expansion.
I salute you and the green background in your portrait Doubleagent.
A large statue of you in the middle of the Isle..visible to all beginner pandas......would be a nice gesture...
A double agent, huh? You make me sick! Get in the ice cream truck!

http://youtu.be/5eKzjNPlDkM?t=1m20s

Nope, just kidding. I still support you on your way to level 90.

Good luck!
If you had chosen Mage instead of Shaman, would you be able to make a portal to the outside world?
If you had chosen Mage instead of Shaman, would you be able to make a portal to the outside world?

No, portals and teleport still require visiting a portal trainer (need to be purchased) and there is no such trainer on the isle.

Logged off earlier at 63 or 64% to next level, I think.
And people called me crazy for leveling a pacifist mage to 90 by herbing and mining. I kinda wish I'd thought of this first, it's right up my alley.

Best of luck.
I didn't need to train my first teleport spell, I was able to get the darnassus one when I hit the level requirement for it, I had to train for the other ones though.
Does it get lonely on the island ?
I feel bad for this thread, it's been necro-ed many times.
Pandaland says you must choose a faction before queuing for a dungeon or battleground.
Pandaland says you must choose a faction before queuing for a dungeon or battleground.

WHich he isn't doing and has no plans to.
FyI . there are 5 pet battle master quests that when complete you turn them in from your quest log.. do them on main/alt, then turn them in on your panda. at lvl 1 you would be 90 exp per and lvl 89 you would get 200k exp per(1mill a day). at your lvl you would get roughly 10k exp per(50k a day). takes like 10 mins to do em all. you probably could have been lvl 90 by now with as much time as u spent pickin herbs..

westfall, redridge, darkshore, southern stv, and northern barrens. might be more, them are the 5 ive noticed that turn in from quest log from anywhere