For the Neutral!

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 23 Next
Will you ever choose a side if you get REALLY bored?

No, I already have a 90 shaman, I have no interest in another one on either Alliance or Horde by picking a side... when my /played is already scary... I could probably level a shammy 1-90 in less time than it took me to get from 50-55... actually I can guarantee it. 50-55 was probably around 130-150 hours.
06/26/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Doubleagent

No, I already have a 90 shaman, I have no interest in another one on either Alliance or Horde by picking a side... when my /played is already scary... I could probably level a shammy 1-90 in less time than it took me to get from 50-55... actually I can guarantee it.

Ahh.. good luck with that.
Yeah, it takes like 30+ hours to gain a level in game now and that's if I'm constantly on the move, and only stopping to turn stuff into ink when my bags are almost full. So, to chose a side now would make what I've done up to now, pointless. If you get what I'm saying.
Yeah, it takes like 30+ hours to gain a level in game now and that's if I'm constantly on the move, and only stopping to turn stuff into ink when my bags are almost full. So, to chose a side now would make what I've done up to now, pointless. If you get what I'm saying.

I totally understand, your tenacity is commendable.
Oh, and for anyone wondering... this is the NPC that you need to be Level 69 Beast Mastery to tame... please not that on the Wandering Isle once you pick a spec you can never change it, or get dual spec (no trainers) as there is no Vanishing Powder or any way to get the herbs to make your own with inscription.

Well, if you can mount than Reins of the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth Sells Vanishing Powder
Well, if you can mount than Reins of the Traveler's Tundra MammothSells Vanishing Powder

Unfortunately, No Riding Trainer. Had there been I would have bought the 14 slot bags it also sells. What's even worse when I get 81+ and it'll need Dust of Disappearance to change talents or respec.
Is it possible for you to have heirlooms?
Is it possible for you to have heirlooms?
Last time I went there there was no mailboxes so nope.. Unless they changed this..
Your a damned hero. Not the one we wanted, the one we needed.
This makes me wonder if you did this on a mage and got to the level for a shat or dal port and mailed the runes to it would that get you off of there...?

edit:

guess there's no mailboxes so nvm

But JOB WELL DONE!
This makes me wonder if you did this on a mage and got to the level for a shat or dal port and mailed the runes to it would that get you off of there...?

You dont need runes. BUT, there are no portal trainers.
Good going and keep on going.

When you reach 90 I hope Blizz memorializes your toon by placing it in the isle with the title of something like "The Undecided One or The Neutral One," so it can be seen on all the other realms.
60% until 57. I really want my Earth Elemental which opens up at Level 58... the little things one looks forward to when you level slowly.

06/26/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Nalin
Good going and keep on going.

I will if can. :)
I just want to tell you good luck. We're all counting on you.
I love what you're doing! Very cool alternative play style. ^^
I love this...playing the game the way you want too
I am...Neutral.

Edit: Armory gah.