Ghostcrawler pregnant with Zarhyms baby !!?!

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 251 Next
Because people would rather have fun than listen to rants?
DING DING DING! The gnome lady wins a Cupie doll....

That was awesome.
We're going to need you to take a pregnancy test as well Ryg. You're not flying as far and fast as you used too. And you've been eating too many sweets as of late.
06/26/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Trixye
This is why the game is in such a terrible state....

Because people would rather have fun than listen to rants?

OH snap fun in a game D:
because you want the forum admins to design the game ?

This. Blues specialize with regards to their purview.

Game design does not come within a Forum Mod's horizon.
Yeah ,that's why the game is ridiculously catered to players like you.
Nice try to derail, sport. Doodlegnome needs to do your portrait.... :P
I know how dare the Blizzard employes hang out with the players and just talk what are they thinking >:|
Thank you, Doodlegnome! After finishing all my high-school finals and projects, I cannot express my gratitude through these words for your hilarious doodles.

Keep doodling!

(Doodlegnome for MVP!)
*cough* May I be your campaign manager?
We're going to need you to take a pregnancy test as well Ryg. You're not flying as far and fast as you used too. And you've been eating too many sweets as of late.
Eating for two, are we?
I know how dare the Blizzard employes hang out with the players and just talk what are they thinking >:|

I know, how dare they have feelings and fun!

Thanks, you're such a mature adult and I'm glad you were able to shoot me down. Blues should be promoting the health in discussions about the game to relay feedback to the devs. Not this drivel.

And what would constitute "discussions about the game" in your eye?
Needless to say... REPORTED!!! :P
well Daxxari and Nethaera wont be inviting a certain undead priest to their wedding.
"A person who NEVER takes time out to laugh is a doctor's best friend, because they're always sick and miserable." - wise Pandaren saying.
C'mon people, don't feed the troll :(

Now how do you make that Sha of Happiness thing...
Zar, wife says "Knitting needles on stand by... decided to make 1 big baby quilt instead of just one because she knows crabs have multple births."
Just about anything other than this.

Then how about you make a thread about it on your own?