legendary wow gaming mouse

General Discussion
thinking about getting this anyone have it? is it worth it any thoughts would be apprieciated
I got it a few months ago. right button is already starting to act funny. get a razor instead...
If you get the razer be careful about the wireless one. It gave me nothing but trouble and I ended up returning it.
Anyone playing a PC game should know to never use a wireless mouse. It's not needed, and only has more things to go wrong.
MX518 been doing solid for me for years. Love it.
I've got the WoW Legendary gaming mouse. Only issue I have with it is a couple times a month it refuses execute the macros I have bound to it, resulting in me having to restart WoW a couple times.
Anyone playing a PC game should know to never use a wireless mouse. It's not needed, and only has more things to go wrong.

Before I bought my WoW mouse, I used a basic wireless mouse. Had zero problems. a couple AAA batteries lasted me a couple months.
I have a Logitech G9x gaming mouse. I like it.

Before I bought my WoW mouse, I used a basic wireless mouse. Had zero problems. a couple AAA batteries lasted me a couple months.

Well I'd say then you were lucky. What the hell does any PC gamer need a wireless mouse or KB for? It's just a gimmick to get you to spend $$ on.
I've got the D3 mouse. I quite like it, but I'm also not into having fifty kajillion buttons on my mouse.
I've got it, never have any problems, always worked great for me.

Same, really surprised it hasn't died yet lol.
I went the alternate route. Logitech G13 gamepad.

Combined with 2 side keys on the mouse (bound to shift and ctrl) I can implement every keybind I have without moving my fingers more than 1 row and cast everything while moving as well.
Well if you need a decent gaming mouse and do not have a alot of money check out the Anker available through Amazon though you may have to dial down the default speed it is a good buy.
I've been using Razer Naga for a while now and it's really good.
Ive been using a naga razer (Wired) for like 2? years now... this thing is awesome. Having a numeric keypad under your mousing thumb opens up a BUNCH of keybinds. My only problem, my thumb isn't dexterous enough to reliably hit half of them (7-12) ... but 1-6 i use all the time. 1 Symbiosis 2 Healing touch 3 wild charge 4 nature's swiftness 5 HT on targettarget 6 faerie fire 8 rejuv then with meta key variations, on top of that.

in noncombat, i use 7-12, where i can take the time to feel around and make sure im hitting the right ones... great for fishing and things like that.
06/30/2013 04:55 AMPosted by Brogression
stop throwing your mouse against the wall.

Yes I smash my peripherals all the time. Actually, I don't wait to plug them in, I just stomp them when they come out of the box.
06/30/2013 04:31 AMPosted by Deathfailure

Same, really surprised it hasn't died yet lol.

I used a MX518 until one day it fell on the floor and broke. By then they were out of production and I couldn't find another. Best gaming mouse I've ever had beside the Deathadder I use now.
I"ve tried different razer products before and all of them seem to go on me after 2 years, so after the last one I bought a Lagitech G600. Works great, plus the fact that I can have up to 32 different things bound to it has helped my play a lot.