Very wealthy player looking for a reason...

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Questina, I love you more and more with every post you make.
But...I am mean to everybody...

Stay consistent please.
07/01/2013 08:01 PMPosted by Daenon
But...I am mean to everybody...

Stay consistent please.

I'm the exception to every rule.
07/01/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Questina

Stay consistent please.

I'm the exception to every rule.

Well I thought that her offer to me was supposed to be unique. I was supposed to pay to be the exception of her meanness. Doesn't seem worth it anymore.
07/01/2013 06:26 AMPosted by Pretzul
Alas, I am Canadian. I was interested untill I read your T and C.

Do you or do you not condone the actions of Justin Beiber? Do you apologize for the plague that is "Beiber Fever" that was released by your country upon the land? If so, I can make an exception due to extenuating circumstances.

We didn't make Beiber famous, Americans did.
Well I thought that her offer to me was supposed to be unique. I was supposed to pay to be the exception of her meanness. Doesn't seem worth it anymore.

All the more reason to by my expert goldminer's helm. Only 2 exist on the server, and only one horde side.
Alliance has been posting it @ 50k according to Undermine. I offer both of you 45k. Whoever gets back to me first.
Alliance has been posting it @ 50k according to Undermine. I offer both of you 45k. Whoever gets back to me first.

As soon as one is purchased, the worth of the other one will skyrocket.
Nevertheless you now have an offer if you didn't have one already.

Trust me. It will still be unique. Very unique. Of course I could always be uniquely mean if that is what your dark little heart desires. I just have the feeling it would be much less rewarding, as it is not as far removed from my typical behavior.

Questina just has a similar view when it comes to music. In my overeager attempt to express that I may have exaggerated. When you know of musicians and songs that are a bit more obscure than what you will find on the radio, this tends to happen with me.
This thread is just weird.
This thread is just weird.

Go make yourself usefull and get us some drinks will ya? I am parched.

Kal.......Kalijie and I are talking business. You don't mind if I call you kal, do you kalijie?
Kal.......Kalijie and I are talking business. You don't mind if I call you kal, do you kalijie?

Depends on the terms and conditions of a contract.

Not going to be nice to you until said contract is finalized.
I am selling Haunted Steel Warboots for 24.75k :)
For 10k gold I will name one of my most used pets in your honor. You choose the name.

This is my collection.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kittystyle/pet#status=is-collected
For 10k gold I will name one of my most used pets in your honor. You choose the name.

This is my collection.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Kittystyle/pet#status=is-collected

I will be checking you in armory every day at random times. If you have a pet in your 3 chosen pets that show up in armory with my name every day for at least a week I will pay you 10k next Tuesday.

I expect you to keep that pet with the name Daenon for as long as you play this game. But I won't be able to hold you to that - I just hope you will honor our deal.

Please use some type of demonic pet suitable to me :)
I am selling Haunted Steel Warboots for 24.75k :)

Farmers have been selling mats for those at really low prices in trade lately. The value has crashed on those, sorry.
I'll acknowledge your existence in public for a meager 500k. Better act fast, this deal may end at any time, depending on my mood swings.
I got theses cheeseburgers...