The "Have all 12 Spirit Beasts Thread!"

Hunter
I got em all, pokemon style! Whos with me?!
I want to be, the very best
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause~
I will travel across the lands
Searching far and wide.
Each Spirit Beast to understand
The Bestial Wrath that's inside!
Spirit Beast!
Gotta catch them all!
Its you and me
*Dies*
Why didn't you Spirit Mend me?
I hate you, all of you.
I hate you, all of you.

LOL. Whats so funny is out of the 3 new porcupines...i got some friends to help me with the red one, which I got first. I decided to try the other two yesterday morning and it was pretty easy. Had I known that I would have been got them after my red one!

Just wish they would have made different animals instead of three porcupines!
Spirit Beast!
Ohh, you're my best friend
The LM node we will defend!
Spirit Beast!
A heart so true
Animal bond will pull us through!
This thread is so full of win.
You mend me and I'll heal you!
SPIRIT BEAST!
Gotta catch 'em all,
gotta catch 'em all!
SPIRIT BEAST!
Does formerly having all 12 count, i had to ditch most of them to bring raid buffs for my raid team pre 5.3. I havent had much luck retaiming gondria, ankha, arcturis, or ghostcrawler yet. I havent bothered taming the porcupines, dont care much for em.
I have 10! I only got the red porcupine though, I didn't bother with the other 2 porcupines. But I have all the other ones :)

Does that count?

I loves em!
Does formerly having all 12 count, i had to ditch most of them to bring raid buffs for my raid team pre 5.3. I havent had much luck retaiming gondria, ankha, arcturis, or ghostcrawler yet. I havent bothered taming the porcupines, dont care much for em.

YES!

I have 10! I only got the red porcupine though, I didn't bother with the other 2 porcupines. But I have all the other ones :)

Does that count?

I loves em!

The red porcupine is the hardest. I got the other two back to back the other day with no help. Use the glyph of tame beast. For the green one, just kite him around the log he spawns at and keep concussive on him.He DOES do a heal that you need to interrupt or else he gets a ton of health back.

The blue one is similar to the green one, and is imo the easiest...he doesnt heal or have any special attack that I recall, hes just FAST. Keep him slowed and kite him down the mountain. From his spawn location, I was almost at another town when I got him low enough to tame. I did use cheetah kiting though. Use the pathfinding glyph for more speed.
I am too old to have enjoyed Pokemon, however I have my happy dozen!
I have all of them on Orion but the Porcupines (by choice). Going for all of them on Apollo as well. Glutton for punishment, aye.
I have all of them on Orion but the Porcupines (by choice). Going for all of them on Apollo as well. Glutton for punishment, aye.

I think it's all gravy as long as you don't make the OMG CRZ RARES ARE SO HARD PLS BLIZZ threads.
Haven't seen one of those for a while now..
Best hunter thread 2013.
i haz all the pokemons too :D
well tonight I finally got the 12th so I can now join the cool hunter club =)

So I have to share this last tame with you all it was epic.

So I am sitting there spamming a /tar /tame macro at Ankha spawn point.

Kitty spawns and comes running at me....apparently I pressed it a couple times before I noticed the mad cat running at me. So now there are 6 little gnomes running around. Kitty hates gnomes and begins to smash them all dead....so the tame aint taking cause the gnomes have the aggro.......
At this point the cleaver horde hunter swoops in and cast his tame beast...
Gnomes die off....pissed of kitty runs to the fully clothed horde hunter and 1 shots him....
Now my tame takes and Bam I got my 12th spirit beast.
yes i have then all of coarse i have had a bm spec since before they even came out so collecting them from the start of when they first started to add them in game before cross realm started made it a little easier although camping for many was still part of the fun .