Hunters Are Easy

Hunter
Basic damage abilities are very easy to manage.

I play a hunter, a DK, and a Holy Paly.

Hunter has the most situational CD's of those three although Holy Paly is very similar that way.

Agree with easy to play difficult to master.

-Pet management
-Defensives. We have a ton of these that are all short duration and limited effectiveness.
-Burst.
-CC. Hardest in the game. Only targeted CC in the game that has an easily counterable mechanic while the trap "arms".
-Positioning. Pet abilities and the different ranges we can use our abilities effectively at make hunters the most positionally difficult dps class to play as far as I know. Almost as important as a healers.
-Lowest health of any class, and one of the squishiest. Don't wade into combat and expect to last more than a few seconds.

DK is faceroll.

Hunter and Holy Paly are very similar in the amount of buttons, positioning, CD's ect...

People who say hunter is the easiest class truly have no idea wtf they are talking about.
Heridas, best hunter in the world here.

Hunters are easy?

That's what nubacake hunters say.

A pro hunter almost runs out of keys to bind.

A pro hunter fears druids like a bawse.

A pro hunter never has his pet use claw automatically.

A pro hunter runs out of that 40 yard range and has his pet chew on his enemy for a while.

A pro hunter laughs at rogues who blow their CDs when he gets stunlocked because he used Roar of Sacrifice

A pro hunter knows that Glyph of Black Ice makes any melee class look like snails.

A pro hunter does not need Glyph of Camo in Arena.

A pro hunter is Heridas.

Duel record: 1564562311300430 W - 0 L
In my opinion, hunters don't have to worry about much in pvp. They just scatter trap someone, pop cooldowns, and arcane shot something until its dead. Thats not hard.

You sure love going on hunter forums and complaining about how overpowered they are.

The best part is; you're a warlock.
hunters are NOT simply dps classes

No, but they are pure DPS classes. Who remembers the so-called "hybrid tax"? What ever happened to that? QQ

Hunters have some of the most interesting and effective forms of crowd control that there are

But no interrupts. I'm sorry, but that thing called "Silencing Shot" which keeps boomeranging back and forth between MM & whatever never works (except when DBM tells me to use it--and judging from enemy cast bars, it still ain't workin'). Right now, I've got it macro'd to Concussion & Tranq Shot in the hopes that at least one of them will do something. Can we have an honest-to-goodness interrupt please?
Blizzard removed the hybrid tax as it was too complex and made it alittle unbalanced in PVP, and was difficult to achieve.
OMG just stop talking. You have ZERO rating in PvP. So do I, but I didn't ridicule anyone for it either.

Navigating the armory is hard. Did I say something to upset you, kitten?

It was a genuine question. He was speaking as if he played a hunter so I was curious as to what level he has played it at.
06/27/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Tinyshock

That makes me want to play my hunter. (By the way, your Transmog is awesome).

hunters are by far not difficult to master. my hunter is my main and seriously i love the warrior and shaman class. but they pale in comparison to how easy the hunter class is to master in comparison to other classes.

06/27/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Tinyshock

That makes me want to play my hunter. (By the way, your Transmog is awesome).

hunters are by far not difficult to master. my hunter is my main and seriously i love the warrior and shaman class. but they pale in comparison to how easy the hunter class is to master in comparison to other classes.

LOL what are you high? My main is my hunter and my alt is my shaman...Shaman is so incredibly faceroll right now it's insane. I picked it up in about 3 BGs lmfao. You spam lava bursts until they die (which is relatively quick). Don't even act like Elemental is tough you scrub ding bat lol.
Easy to play and easy to master. Hunter's have slowly been drained of every aspect that requires skill... managing min range, aspect swapping, talents being turned into passives, cooldowns being stripped of their effectiveness, everything on the move, and Sig. abilities hitting like wet noodles. Doesnt matter much if you mess up the rotation, dont time your CD's well, or jump around like a crack addict in melee range. It's all good just smash arcane shots to victory! In short the Hunter class is probably the easiest to learn and do well with quickly.