HUNTER QUESTION!

Hunter
So I have a hunter, and I was looking through my spellbook and I saw Stampede. Then I was wondering, does it call ALL pets in your stable, (as in if I had max 55, it would summon all 55), or does it just call the 5 you have for your Call Pet ability?
It summons the 5 you have on hand.
and if you use Glyph of Stampede it calls duplicates of the one you currently have out, so if in a 5 man and have Growl off on your active pet, and the ones in your "mobile stable" have growl on, it wont get you kicked for taking all the aggro.
and if you use Glyph of Stampede it calls duplicates of the one you currently have out, so if in a 5 man and have Growl off on your active pet, and the ones in your "mobile stable" have growl on, it wont get you kicked for taking all the aggro.

Pretty sure it got nerfed so they all just auto now.
Pretty sure it got nerfed so they all just auto now.

Yep, stampede pets now use nothing but auto-attack. The only practical use for the glyph now is to let you have a tenacity pet in your active 5 without reducing your stampede damage.
06/29/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Ratsnatcher
So I have a hunter, and I was looking through my spellbook and I saw Stampede. Then I was wondering, does it call ALL pets in your stable, (as in if I had max 55, it would summon all 55), or does it just call the 5 you have for your Call Pet ability?

It summons all 55. You see why hunters needed nerfs?
roflmao!