Looking for Friends

Saurfang
Hi Everyone! Im fairly new to WoW and im looking for people to hang out and enjoy the game with, i have quite a few characters on Saurfang so i would prefer not to start somewhere else but im simply for looking for other people that i can enjoy the game with and perhaps teach me a few things, My Battletag is NzIIAngel#6335.
Well I would love to hear from anybody as I really enjoy WoW but in the short amount of time I had friends playing with me I enjoyed it a lot more, I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone soon :D

Forum Mods Note: I apologise if this is in the wrong area, I used the search function but could not find anything active of any relevance, If you need to move this thread, I understand.
burn in a fire
Nice to meet you too.
thank you
Awesome, I appreciate the advice a lot!

I will definitely have a look around and see if I can join a decent guild, in terms of Factions, I have one horde player, a level 37 Orc Mage, nothing all that special i know.

I've often been very confused by the Dungeons in terms of ettiquette and stuff like that so I'll keep an eye out from now on to make sure I don't really piss anyone off and make sure im getting gear that goes with my shaman...

Thankyou for all the help! :D
06/30/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Zephinism
likely get kicked by Hunters who need Agility Mail gear

Even if we don't need it, we will kick you anyway. We're bastards like that.
Haha I've gotten confused a couple of times and ran into a battle before tank, NOT a good idea!
Hi Borair, welcome to Azeroth

There is a forum section called New Player Help and Guides under Gameplay and Guides that you might find helpful.
Thanks! I will check it out so thanks for the advice.
Hey Borair, you should try contacting Eruptor in game. (He is on Horde however), he's also a fellow shaman and a really nice guy looking for friends.
Hi Borair! I am still new to WoW like you (less than 3 months lol):) Nice to meet you! Although I don't play shammy or alliance in this server, I would love to hang out:)