Elemental Bonds: Doubt Glich

Bug Report
Post Limit:
I successfully followed Aggra to Uldum and spoke with Cyclonas. I can accept the quest of "Bonds of Doubt" however, the hurricane fails to pick me up for the ride to the towers! It does grab Aggra but only briefly appears over my head for a moment but does not enshroud me and carry me away.
I tried flying out to the location and on my mini map their exists the said towers but there is none to be found, just ocean! I flew down into the water and found only sea plants. There is no error msgs or hiccups in graphics, just a tornado that takes off without me.
I logged out, back in and abandoned the quest line and picked it back up at Cyclonas. Still no pick up. I tried to log a bug ticket but got no response back.
Looking at the quest bug logs, there is no one stating having this issue. So perhaps it is a current problem? I've had this kind of "traveling" issue before but a simple re-logging worked but it isn't working for me now. Anyone with a clue? I would like to do this Thrall quest line but so far no goods!
Another player stated that it was bugged and that you must be flying. I did try it by flying next to and on top of Cyclonas but it still doesn't work.
Just in case anyone suggests flying >.<
I've been having this problem too. I did the same thing a few days ago and I tried it again today but it still didn't work.
Yep, having the same issue on my alt (7/3/2013, 2:42 a.m.). I flew to where Thrall & Aggra are, but you are unable to speak to her to continue the quest (her exclamation point is greyed out). So Cyclonas definitely has to whirlwind you there.

/huggles
Yep, having the same issue on my alt (7/3/2013, 2:42 a.m.). I flew to where Thrall & Aggra are, but you are unable to speak to her to continue the quest (her exclamation point is greyed out). So Cyclonas definitely has to whirlwind you there.

/huggles

I just completed this quest a little while ago. It is bugged that the whirlwind does not pick you up but you can fly there and do the quest.

I didn't need to speak to her when I got there. I just started killing the elementals after the bar showed up. I don't believe you need to actually speak to her until the timer bar fills up and the quest to kill the elementals finishes. Kill until the bar fills up and goes away, then the mark above her will go yellow.
same problem here with me wil try to fly up there
..hope it works
and yes it did work tyvm
I tried flying there, there is nothing but ocean, no towers, no thrall or Aggra, tried flying, relogging, abandoning, it's still not picking me up or working.
Been trying to do this on my mage and its not working, i turned all ui's off, that is the frist thing they say is wrong. Then relogged. and then restarted comp. I dont know what else to do. I sent them a ticket but i dont know if they will get back to me.
The trick is to LOOK UP. The quest is in a building in the sky! Also, stand in Aggra's totems to fight and the fights are all easy.
So I know this is digging up an old thread, but the bug is still happening. If it weren't for this, I wouldn't have been able to complete the quest. If you can't find the towers, track the quest, and it should show a huge blue spot on your map. (or follow Aggra's whirlwind's direction up to the tower when you talk to the cyclone and he sends her)