Unfair advantage in pvp

Arenas
Because killing someone with a blow-up sheep would be hil-arious.
Then...why don't you roll a profession?
Archaeology?
op is a troll. He's not max level, his gear is a horrendous mixture w/ only 2 pieces enchanted and no gems.

Please, for the love of whatever's out there (I'm agnostic.), op do not post anything else.
Overpowered nah. any class can pick engineering.. so its the opinion that its overpower... But whats the point of engineering if I can't use it?..:)
op doesn't always mean overpowered. It means, in this instance, original poster.
06/30/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Jkspiritlink
Absolutely wrong, bs is better.

Engineering lets you have a 1minute on-use DPS cooldown without using the PVP trinket...

Then you can combine the engineering gloves with the proc trinket for even higher burst.

engineering is the strongest arena profession for probably every DPS spec

although it loses its value as gear progresses :(

I'm pretty sure tailoring gives you even greater stats, but it can line up with an on use trinket too. Also, I think the ICD is like 45 seconds.
Overpowered nah. any class can pick engineering.. so its the opinion that its overpower... But whats the point of engineering if I can't use it?..:)

You can, its called level it up and use it.
How about you don't post nothing homeslice. Come to my server and I'll beat you in a duel.. And by the way.. I am op OVerPowered.
If you're upset because you have crappy professions for PvP reset the professions level them up and next time do research before you waste your time
Hey homeslice listen, I'm not upset about crappy professions, I like my profession, Im talking about how they decided to make a profession unusable in pvp.. Looks like the game designers don't pvp much... homeslice
lol the op has become indignant, isn't that cute? Hate to tell you "homeslice" but I could global you easily.
don't tell me a deathknight can beat a paladin. well your gonna have to come to tichondrius then.. or don't waste your time.
is thread really still alive? it lasted way longer than i thought it would.
It's alive because of the coordination of the post. I made it alive.
-_- I'm not going to waste 25 bucks just to take out a lower level pallie who doesn't know the first thing about this game and I'm guessing doesn't even have MoP installed since your level hasn't changed in the 8 days since you posted this.
I think I won... Dk beat a pally... do you wish that would happen???
I think I won... Dk beat a pally... do you wish that would happen???

A max level dk that's fully gemmed and enchanted and knows their class vs a pallie that's 5 levels lower, isn't gemmed, has only 2 enchants, and apparently no idea what they're talking about....yeeeeeah...you win (That's sarcasm, by the way.)

/facepalm
/sigh
Thanks bro.
You mad bro?
u wot m8?

WOT. ITS EIGHT BING b0NG CHAPS.