If you could be any class...

Arenas
Post Limit:
...you wanted for a day, what would you be?

If you could take your character and change it's class (meaning it would have the same ilvl gear as you are currently wearing) to find out what it would be like to do PvP in a different manner without having to level another toon, what class would you pick and why? (Note: You may also choose a different race if your current one can not be a specific class)

Personally, I'd choose to play a Forsaken Shadow Priest. I've always envied them since back in Wrath of the Lich King whereby anybody could play it, whether good or bad it didn't seem to matter if you fought a Warrior. Even if someone wore between 1100 - 1300 resilience back then, one roll of DoTs and you were hovering at about 50% health. It was literally just cast SW: Pain, Devouring Plague, and (have mercy, you don't let them get it off) Vampiric Touch...then run away. Even now, Shadow is pretty strong imo and I'd love to play one.
Shaman.

OH DAMN.
I'd stick with the priest.

Been a priest since vanilla and it's still awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61jj4gTZQ_4

I think this belongs here
i'd go hunter, and faceroll 2400.
I'd stick with the priest.

Been a priest since vanilla and it's still awesome.

Is your name from Age of Empires?
AOK? Both me and my brother were top 20 on that game! Wololo is what the Villies said sometimes lmao
i'd go hunter, and faceroll 2400.
Would change my rogue to a feral, I've played feral for a total of 24 hours on arena realms and I could get better rating in arena with him then my rogue.