Need 2's help

Arenas
Hey guys,

I recently got 2k in 2's on Bloodlust as Resto Shaman/Feral, but I find myself stagnated. I'm aiming to get 2.2k in 2's as part of getting the Arena Master title (my goal) but I find it literally impossible to beat feral/disc and disc/mage.

I find I just got tunneled by ferals and I eventually oom, but my feral finds it quite hard to kill disc priests. Also, priest/mage, I get literally 100-0'd even with NG proc and Battlemasters in a deep freeze/blanket counterspell unless we somehow kill the mage which is really hard, should I change my gems/reforging or anything? Any tips or tricks?

Thanks
I rather go on the feral in a feral disc match up, since feral are super squishy. I believe its a bad idea for a feral to go disc since our bleeds will get absorbed. I would only go disc if life swap.

But thats just my opinion
2.2k is only hard because of draws. you lose 12 points yet only gain 6 points a win, once you get close to 2.2k making it very hard to increase your rating.
Still better then a loss tho u can lose 20-30 points for that.

removing draws should make 2.2k easy to get.
Vs feral/disc, you have to sit on feral, the strat has changed since cata, as for mage/disc, its the best 2s comp, and most likely you wont win most of the time, if they're any good, mage can simply deep/blanket you every time with full fear on feral, every 30sec, and once you and feral use their trinkets, its gg.

Just go super offensive and spam purge the mage every global, w/o worrying about mana, cc the priest as much as possible, and maybe, maybe, mage will die.
2.2k is only hard because of draws. you lose 12 points yet only gain 6 points a win, once you get close to 2.2k making it very hard to increase your rating.
Still better then a loss tho u can lose 20-30 points for that.

removing draws should make 2.2k easy to get.

Draws are hardly the problem.
I rather go on the feral in a feral disc match up, since feral are super squishy. I believe its a bad idea for a feral to go disc since our bleeds will get absorbed. I would only go disc if life swap.

But thats just my opinion

Negative, train the disc all day. Feral dots rip through shields and that's not counting the actual Melee damage he also puts out. If you let a dpriest run freely in 2s you're going to lose.

Edit: disc/Mage is not the best 2s comp.
Seems like the way to win is have your feral on the disc. He can use his PS to hibernate/cyclone the other druid while you purge his buffs. Personally I hate fighting feral/disc though as any comp as its a lesson in frustration.
Killing the other 2 players usually secures me a win.

Its my go-to strat, Scientists have also proved that it increases how attractive you are IRL.

60% of the time it works 100% of the time.
as for mage/disc, its the best 2s comp,

best? can't agree 100%.

very strong? yes, but i can't see it beating UH DK/disc or feral/disc.