new tier 16

Paladin
About a month ago i made a pally on the ptr with the gold armor and thought o thats paladiny. Now its changed? I dont think a single !@#$ing paladin wants to wear a "plate dress" dude com'on
...And yet T2, T2 recolor, T8, T10, and T12 are all exceedingly popular sets - so popular, in fact, that I quite often see Warriors and DKs using the non-tier lookalikes, especially the Purple Judgement.
I like the look of the helm tbh.
Now its changed? I dont think a single !@#$ing paladin wants to wear a "plate dress" dude com'on

You're mistaken.

/thread
Why are you using Lofty Legguards instead of Glorious Legplates? Dat shoulders...
If there was another version of T16 before, it was only a placeholder. Blizzard almost always creates the tier items first, using existing models, and then replaces it with the actual tier models when those are ready.

I never saw what the placeholder models for T16 were, but they usually use the previous tier. Have you looked at T15?
About a month ago i made a pally on the ptr with the gold armor and thought o thats paladiny. Now its changed? I dont think a single !@#$ing paladin wants to wear a "plate dress" dude com'on

A thread right out of 2005.

Anyway guys, PvP toon, never seen a PvE raid. Won't get T16 anyhow.
OH thats the pve set? well then. idc abot it now. And my pallies sexy dont hatee
I am but a curious pally from the argent crusade dont hate on my pve confusion.
I dont think a single !@#$ing paladin wants to wear a "plate dress" dude com'on

I use "dress" models on both my pvp and tank sets currently...
You're not my real mom snozberries
i like the armoured 'dress' distinguishes pallies from the other plate riffraff
Wearing one of the ugliest sets lawbringer, talks about how ugly gear kilts are.

/boggle
Most paladin gear sucks...
Wearing one of the ugliest sets lawbringer, talks about how ugly gear kilts are.

/boggle
Hey, I love my lawbringer set! Though I've been tempted to get the blue version of the helm to match my name.

Wearing the most used plate set I've seen US

Swifty status