Regarding Prot Paladin Changes for 5.4

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5
Ha, I love it. Pally tanks may have to cut back on haste for mana (assuming, of course, the mana regen boost isn't enough and Blizz refuses to hotfix to address the issue) and suddenly some people just lose it. "Wut, I may need to get my tank some traditional tank gear and not be OP anymore?! Nuuuuuuuuuu"

XD Oh, I'm dyin' over here...

EDIT: I apologize, this was grossly immature. But soooooooo satisfying. I couldn't help myself. :D
Ha, I love it. Pally tanks may have to cut back on haste for mana (assuming, of course, the mana regen boost isn't enough and Blizz refuses to hotfix to address the issue) and suddenly some people just lose it. "Wut, I may need to get my tank some traditional tank gear and not be OP anymore?! Nuuuuuuuuuu"

XD Oh, I'm dyin' over here...

I wouldn't go digging a grave for yourself just yet. This thread is pretty old.

(Yes, I know you weren't the one who necroed this, but seriously, it's been quite a while since this was even an issue.)
Oh wow, you're right. Welp, never mind then! XD
EDIT: I apologize, this was grossly immature. But soooooooo satisfying. I couldn't help myself. :D

Couldn't help making an !@# out of yourself about a thread that predates the fix to the mana issues with GbtL ?

There are no more mana issues since the 15% regen was put in, more than a month ago. We can safely go above and beyond the soft cap of 50%.

I know you're on a crusade against proper tanking stats for Paladins, but really, this was taking it a bit far and just showing your bias and bad attitude in general.
i lol'd
^
Glad my sub ends on the 12th!