The Sky Golem.

General Discussion
I can't wait to make this! Gonna be so awesome! My very own robot that I can ride, i've been waiting for it since I hit max engineering!!!

I got a feeling that the Sky Golem is the WoW version of Songbird.

*Eats PBJ*
It's going to take close to a month to make.
Will the recipe for this be a world drop or will you get it from your trainer? Also, is this mount account bound so all my engineers can use it?

I'd rather take a ground-only Big Daddy Shredder mount than a Songbird mount.
Recipe is a drop from a book of recipes from any mob in Vale, Mount is account bound but does not require engineering, and it's special is flower picking, so....
I just watched it on youtube, a mount that I would ride over my Ashes of Al'ar omg.
It's going to take close to a month to make.

So did the epic BC weapon Rebirths.

I have two finished. One more more than halfway :|
Thanks for the info Minizygar! Hope it doesn't take long for the recipe to drop.
I play on a high pop realm; how much do you think this will see 30 days into the patch when it's first hitting the AH? Mats aren't that much, but the 30 month period to make it will bump the price up.
I play on a high pop realm; how much do you think this will see 30 days into the patch when it's first hitting the AH? Mats aren't that much, but the 30 month period to make it will bump the price up.

Gold Cap.
Yeah, best start buying the mats now before they go up in price....
Mats aren't that much, but the 30 month period to make it will bump the price up.

It takes one Living Steel per New Crafting Mat to make each schematic.

Doubt any'll be that cheap, even without the New Crafting Mat being a Daily-Only Craft.
a mount that I would ride over my Ashes of Al'ar omg.
07/06/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Doomclan
Mats aren't that much, but the 30 month period to make it will bump the price up.

It takes one Living Steel per New Crafting Mat to make each schematic.

Doubt any'll be that cheap, even without the New Crafting Mat being a Daily-Only Craft.

Wait, I thought it was 10 ghost iron bars to make each of those things (and you need 30), along with 30 living steel for the mount.
Wait, what? Sky Golem? Need links!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3295-Patch-5-4-Sky-Golem-Mount-Blue-Tweets-Sha-of-Fear-Solo-Kill-Weekly-News-Recap

Doesn't have info on mats or schematics. Just the video.
07/06/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Doomclan

I'd rather take a ground-only Big Daddy Shredder mount than a Songbird mount.

songbird is so much cooler though!

Edit: Also, i think you might want to do this quest
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26028
Already got 30 living steel and 600+ ghost bars...the question is.....do I sell my first one for buttloads of gold, or be one of the first to fly around in it? Hmmmmm....
I took my Monk's engineering from 0 - 580 in one night when I heard about this. I'll be prepared.
Wait, what? Sky Golem? Need links!

It's called using forum search....buttloads of threads