Best option for 3's: Rudd, Gillard and Abbott

Oceanic General Discussion
OK bear with me on this there is method to this apparent madness:

For starters, its an Aussie reference, so you kiwis can go and fap over sheep or whatever you do.

Why this trio? And furthermore, what are their roles? This is where you guys join in!

======

TASK:
Build your own 'Real Life' 3's, with some justification :D

Please don't bring the american classlessness to this forum, there is more than enough of this elsewhere (general forum? never again...) If your dream team 3's is beyonce, 50cent and fkn George Washington so be it. I don't give a sh*t, but you can rot in hell for eternity for promoting the sh*tty American stereotype that the oceanic forum should try and remain immune from.

PS I'm doing this because I'm drunk and jaded over a chick who re-arranged our saturday night out to a sunday arvo gig. !@#$%. Way to kill the mood. So instead i'm on a wow forum, contemplating thoughts of driving with a rev-head mate to Liverpool to go to some hoon meet. Fk that. Fk that with an epic 2-h mace.

Hypothesis over why she changed the date are welcomed too, but I advise caution: I am most likely bigger than you and more scary in real life, so keep your smarties in check or I will bicep curl you. Unfortunately, I will probably never be able to follow through on that threat either (because all you internet trolls have this nasty habit of remaining anonymous grrrrr)

Food for thought nonetheless.

If you want to find me to prove your hardness, I will be at Manly beach tomorrow at 10am trying to tan up for this ^-*!. I will be the only person in the water in board-shorts in winter, and will stay out the back with the surfers, not piddling in the shorebreak with the damn useless tourists. RAWR!

Jock's 3's team:

Abbott is my Tank. Everything that guy says pisses me off, so he can build aggro. He does it pretty well already. If you mention the necessity of a tank in 3's I will gracefully destroy your argument with flawed logic and unsubstantiated evidence that will make the presence of a tank class in 3's an absolute no-brainer.

Gillard can be the warrior. Wasn't long ago she was flavour of the month, but people just got sick of her rotation, and now she's kinda on the outer.

Rudd can be our ele shaman. Ignored for so long you wondered i they were a viable option, but now they are firing. However, you just get the feeling that it just wasn't meant to last....

So yeah that's me. Name your triad of (RL) power, and make it convincing please, I need some cheering up :(
Gina/jabba the hut as the tank
Gillard would be a rouge because she stabbed Rudd in the back
07/06/2013 01:25 AMPosted by Jockstain
Abbott is my Tank. Everything that guy says pisses me off, so he can build aggro. He does it pretty well already. If you mention the necessity of a tank in 3's I will gracefully destroy your argument with flawed logic and unsubstantiated evidence that will make the presence of a tank class in 3's an absolute no-brainer.

I don't think you could be any more spot on than this.
Gillard is def a rogue rudd and priest coming back to save the day and abbot yeah have to agree warrior
lol if Rudd is a priest coming to save the day, me thinks he better L2P and fast or he will wipe the raid and probably get guild kicked for it
The other team would just have to turn up & watch them do each other. lol
Hahaha.
rudd and gillard would be too busy backstabbing each other leaving abbott undefended from relentless attack