Juking, juke healing.

Arenas
Hey so i was doing some 2s today and i came across a really cool thing.
Did you know you can juke, juke healing? theres two ways i have discovered, (A) i continue to cancel cast at 40% so the guy is thinking "lol this guy wont juke me", than i juke, juke him but letting the cast go off. They never exspect it.
Another method i have found is instead of juking before juking, i dfont juke and i straight cast they never exspect you to not juke so when you don juke its a reverse juke on them, this tears up everyone.

Happy monday everyone, and goood luck please que 2s/3s today i need to barrow your team points from you.
if you're not trolling, this is why my faith in the pvp community is continually on the decline.
You cant juke novadays with people having soo many ways to stop casts... for example a feral druid has interupt,clone,maim,stun,disorient and this in only one guy from 3 man team
You JUST learned this? God...
lost me at

07/08/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Elmagic
"lol this guy wont juke me", than i juke, juke him
At first you think hes serious but then you check his ratings and you see hes 1900 in 2s/3s which is pretty decent. You then see his comps and you cant tell if he is serious or trolling.
You cant juke novadays with people having soo many ways to stop casts... for example a feral druid has interupt,clone,maim,stun,disorient and this in only one guy from 3 man team

wait what? why would a feral waste a 20sec cd, that requires a proc, to stop a cast? Unless its planned and he will switch off... maim is a waste of points, unless you want to stop doing dmg for next 20 seconds, disorient is ok, on gcd, sort of waste.

You should be complaining about treant stuns lmao, and normal skull bash, dks are still masters at locking casters down.

Necro debuff which slows casting, double grip, pet stun, mind freeze, strang, on top of once, again, necro healing absorbs. Ferals are quite easy to cast against from my experience rogues and dks are ones im concerned about.
So if I followed this correctly, you juked someone by fake casting a juke to juke their fake interrupt so you could fake cast a juke to heal?
Please inform Korgath to disband their goon squad guild.

They have lost permission from me kthxbai
No no, he hard casted with the intent of them thinking he was going to be juking, but they didn't use their interrupt because they figured he would juke and so they let him cast.

Truth is they didn't even bother to interrupt because they were too busy in CC due to his hunter partner.

Oh please...Didn't you see the other thread? Hunter/Disc is really hard, and takes tons of skill to do well with.

That is what has been floating around the past few days on the forums by hunters chest thumping their 2200 and 2k arena first time arena achievements.
im still waiting and twiddling my thumbs for locks to be the scumbag op overlords...

and at this rate i dont think its ever going to happen.

woe is me...
im still waiting and twiddling my thumbs for locks to be the scumbag op overlords...

and at this rate i dont think its ever going to happen.

woe is me...

Should have played season 7 & 8!
^ Season 1 - 2 were amazing for locks.

Yeah season 1 & 2 were Warlocks at their most powerful but also their most boring unfortunately. SL/SL was a complete snoozefess.
I started playing 4.1, didnt pvp till end of 4.2 =[
If you cancel a cast... it still goes off?
So if I followed this correctly, you juked someone by fake casting a juke to juke their fake interrupt so you could fake cast a juke to heal?

this guy is awesome