5.4 Heirloom Enchanting

Professions
So, since higher level enchants will scale down with Patch 5.4, does anyone know if the top end MoP enchants will become the "end all, be all" for Heirloom enchants, or will the previous top end Heirloom enchants (Crusader, +30 SP, +15/25 Agi, +8 Agi/Dodge, etc) still remain the best up until a certain level, when the scaling high end enchants overtake them?
I don't believe that anyone with access to that information will post here. We'll have to see what happens with it on the PTR.
like higeki said i don't think there's any information of how the scaling will work numbers-wise. if i had to hazard to guess id say that the level appropriate enchants will probably be better. Im not really sure how this will effect sales though, personally id opt for dancing steel/jade spirit just for convenience but these enchants are still pretty pricey for the average person so cheaper alternatives might still sell well.
I wonder if you can get the full effect of a vanilla enchant on a level 1 character, or if that will scale down.
It depends how much it gets scaled down. Personally i'm looking forward to mongoose on low lvl stuff.
I haven't installed the PTR to check, if it's even implemented yet, and to tell you the truth I have no idea. I presume the difference will be minimal and most people will just use the high end enchants from current content. They were already paying about 3k for stupid expensive enchants I had, with similar prices from 10 sha crystals I see no reason they wouldn't just use that assuming negligible difference at 85 from level 85 enchants. If they end up being other enchants, I have them, but well, my 2c.
It would be disappointing to see vanilla enchants like 15 Agi scale down to say, 2 agi at level 5. It's probably fair. but disappointing.
I wonder if you can get the full effect of a vanilla enchant on a level 1 character, or if that will scale down.

This is an interesting question. It would definitely make Crusader less appealing for my lowbie strength looms.
just another nail in the coffin of twinks. its been a long, long time since Blizzard has wanted you to be something other than max level.
just another nail in the coffin of twinks. its been a long, long time since Blizzard has wanted you to be something other than max level.

Actually makes twinking more interesting by changing the Best in Slot options we have, just because you can't adapt to it doesn't mean it's the end of twinking.