can we remove MOP and go back to season 10

Arenas
season 10 cata was by far the best season eva so pvp should rollback to season 10 in cata please

ur wrong, season 7 and season 8 (minus pve gear) was best season by far
ur wrong, season 7 and season 8 (minus pve gear) was best season by far

dont u ur wrong me m8
If you use google and type in arena tournment there a link its the first one you can play all the s10 cata you want but you didnt get it from me quite a bit still play :)
If anything i would say go back to s9, i found that to be quite an enjoyable and decently balanced season.
im down for this but no pve items in pvp plz
Yes, lets bring rls, god comp, and shadow play back... what a great idea...

Shatterplay was hardly dominant

Where'd you get shatterplay from that?
vanilla pls.

screw you guys, 5 hour AV's were the bomb.
There was not 1 good thing about cataclysm except for the mere name of the expansion was also a direct description of the whole experience. MOP is actually somewhat better, and I'm still very distant from it in comparison to vanilla / tbc / wotlk. That is why I quit wow for almost the entire cataclysm expansion. It was a cataclysmic disaster both PVE and PVP alike.
07/08/2013 07:29 AMPosted by Galere
Yes, lets bring rls, god comp, and shadow play back... what a great idea...

Shatterplay was hardly dominant

Where'd you get shatterplay from that?

derp

There was not 1 good thing about cataclysm except for the mere name of the expansion was also a direct description of the whole experience. MOP is actually somewhat better, and I'm still very distant from it in comparison to vanilla / tbc / wotlk. That is why I quit wow for almost the entire cataclysm expansion. It was a cataclysmic disaster both PVE and PVP alike.

didnt play cata.
calls cata bad.

k.
Yay healers with no CD dispel again?
Yay healers with no CD dispel again?

Fail to see the problem with that. It was the first expansion where every healer had a dispel, and yet dot cleaves and CC comps still ran rampant.
Bliz can u bring bak seson8 wrathful warrior shadowmorn!
Yes let's play ____ lock shaman
I really hate whoever made the term god comp popular for shatreeplay and shatterplay.
season 10 was probably the best one