Am I a bad feral?

Arenas
ferals quickly went from a skillful class to a skillless scum spec.

story time:

resto/feral

resto druid retardedly runs to the other los as the feral, unstealthed

run over to sap, meanwhile mage friend pet novas the feral. sap the resto, (hes on the other side of the map)

freewin.jpg

then run over to help kill feral
feral at >5%
pops some defensives and ursoc, no big deal 25%
meanwhile resto druid uses sprint , i blind him when he arrives but trinket, and tree form 1 heal to 100%. 1 heal.

the feral then kills us both
At end of the day does not matter where ur rating is. As long as you are enjoying yourself.
I have mutli friends that most like wont ever even hit 1750 to start with. They cap with randoms from trade chat. No skype/vent or anything. They change teams mutli times a week helping other peeps cap. At end of the day they like to random bg and Kill the kids capping newbs in old zones. I myself enjoy the stress of fighting in the arena. I have mutli chars on mutli teams. They do not.

At end of the day means nothing. We each pay about 15 a month to enjoy ourselves. My enjoyment comes from arena theres does not. Does it really mean im better then they are.
I like it enough i have had mutli druids fora few seasons now Just so i could play with more friends in arena. :)
Hello. Im from sargeras. Im a casual player, I got to work, come home, and play WoW. I have full tyr. All gemmed, enchanted, and reforged properly. I have the right keybinds. I can solo anyone (Even warlocks), in bg's. Without popping all my defensives like an idiot, or popping my oneshot macro just to win. Here is the issue. I PREFER to have natures vigil, and renewal. Is there a problem with me liking the offhealing that is very nice with natures vigil, and the damage boost? And why is an instant 220k+ health with might of ursoc wrong with renewal? Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash. I just don't get it, am I honestly bad at the game for my talent choices? This game doesn't have to be so cookie cutter..I want to have CHOICE with what I choose.

I'll say this much I play with a feral in 3s atm and I think if you really wanted to push rating you would have to change your talents because it is actually very noticeable, however that doesn't make you a bad player you may be extremely skilled but your talent choices would hold you back in arena.
ferals quickly went from a skillful class to a skillless scum spec.

story time:

resto/feral

resto druid retardedly runs to the other los as the feral, unstealthed

run over to sap, meanwhile mage friend pet novas the feral. sap the resto, (hes on the other side of the map)

freewin.jpg

then run over to help kill feral
feral at >5%
pops some defensives and ursoc, no big deal 25%
meanwhile resto druid uses sprint , i blind him when he arrives but trinket, and tree form 1 heal to 100%. 1 heal.

the feral then kills us both

2s gg.
I was on Sarg for years and know pretty much all the good players there. What was this dudes name, I'll tell you if he's garbage or not.
This was VS a 2400 a feral in a duel, which I beat him once and he said he popped HoTw too late (his fault), then the other he won because he hibernated me (Which I don't do because its cheap).

Greetings, from this sentence alone, I can tell that you are indeed what is called a "scrub." Scrubs don't play by the rules that their faction sets out, such as not going through the gates before a battleground begins. They play by their own "honor code" that they make up so they don't appear as "cheap." If you want to truly be good, you have to abolish your own honor code and do everything you can to ensure victory, which includes hibernating other feral druids.
Hello. Im from sargeras. Im a casual player, I got to work, come home, and play WoW. I have full tyr. All gemmed, enchanted, and reforged properly. I have the right keybinds. I can solo anyone (Even warlocks), in bg's. Without popping all my defensives like an idiot, or popping my oneshot macro just to win. Here is the issue. I PREFER to have natures vigil, and renewal. Is there a problem with me liking the offhealing that is very nice with natures vigil, and the damage boost? And why is an instant 220k+ health with might of ursoc wrong with renewal? Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash. I just don't get it, am I honestly bad at the game for my talent choices? This game doesn't have to be so cookie cutter..I want to have CHOICE with what I choose.

Hey , im an experienced pvpr, (got my title on KT) and have always run with renewal on my feral. it works when silenced (something not many folks know) and is off the gcd and is a nice huge heal with ursocs might. when glyphed too (ursoc glyph) its like a lay on hands which works well in certain situations in arena when you know you are going to be bombed ( double dps).

I also always run with disorient roar, i simply enjoy it alot more, AOE instant cc with lower cd, and can use it as an interrupt, really throws healers off.

I also have never used the glyph of savagery, i opt for the fae silence glyph instead, i simply enjoy having more tools in my box, makes for alot more fun play style and ive won alot of games due to the silence.

according to a bunch of folks who look at my spec and glyphs , im "hilarious" till they see me on the other side in arena and lose over and over.

My main point im trying to make is to dont let anyone tell you whats right or wrong. PVP is not set in stone, there are plenty of ways to achieve the same goal. that 2400 player clearly has a poor attitude to this game, as such dont let it affect your fun or your choice of playstyle... i really tire of folks like that..

Play for FUN friend :) , Ratings dont mean much in Mysts of Huntaria anymore :P

This was VS a 2400 a feral in a duel, which I beat him once and he said he popped HoTw too late (his fault), then the other he won because he hibernated me (Which I don't do because its cheap).

This comment about not hibernating is probably the oddest thing ive read in a long long time.. whaaaa?? cheap?

i recommend you use this ability more often and not worrying about bieng "cheap".

CC is CC.. use it! MOAR !!
2400 players will always do this when they lose a duel or arena. Back when tich still had all the rank #1s in alliance we used to get trolled by every glad we beat. Used to play war or dk back in those days. anyway, high rated player's are sore losers and love to make excuses. personally i dont think you need that heal but im curious to how much it heals with heart of the wild.
NV is situationally useful in things like certain 2s matchups where you don't need the extra HotW defensive CD and you do need more CD damage

I'd never spec Renewal this patch, in every situation one of Cen. Ward or NS is much stronger. They provide more healing per time, on lower cooldowns, and in NS' case tons of utility too. Most importantly though they're usable on partners. Even next patch HotW Cen. Ward on partners will probably be too good to spec Renewal over it in most matchups (and you can get two wards inside HotW duration too, as opposed to one NS).

Next patch, I might spec Renewal in a few matchups, where I know I'm going to get trained and Cen. Ward might not have time to tick or I might not be able to afford the gcd.
also you can Cen. Ward while silenced or locked out too (actually quite strong for resto for that reason)
Snooplionx.
Snooplionx.

lol i beat his 2s yday with his hunter friend, playing wiht a UA lock

and @datahsz:

i agree that cenearion is great but mop is too bursty for me to rely on ticks, rather insta HP the way i play but i certainly hear your argument.

and yea its nice due to the silence too, for sure

However i disagree that renewal is weaker than the other 2 in every situation, but to each his own :)
"he won because he hibernated me (Which I don't do because its cheap)"

Yeah, using your abilities is a really cheesy, unfair way to play. Go you!
The way I see it as long as it can be used in arena its fair game in a duel.

Then again most players who initiate a duel with me are always counter classes that should always beat me 1v1, another reason why I keep time warp on my bars.

Sorry friend, I used lust in a duel but you get no rematch.
HOTW is the better choice because

1: you get 6% more agility all the time which increases sustained damage and bleed damage

2; for 45 seconds u can become the best healer in the game

NS is better choice becouse you have more freedom

1:You can use it with HOTW to heal full

2; You can use it to clone when you dont have PS procs

3; You can use it to root, hibernate etc

It all depends on your play style

another reason u dont take renewal is becouse its 3 minute cool down, while NS and cenarion ward are 1 minute and 30 seconds
http://theleadgenguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/internet-tough-guy.jpg
Sargeras is lame man.
I myself am a 1900 feral i'd be happy to show you some tricks and tips to ferals from what it sounds like some no life thought he'd be big and bad and trash talk you but in all honestly it's up the player.. lol a feral that took dreams of cenarious and mass entanglement or something like that beat me tons of times becuz see she loved playing Defensively she dropped huge amounts of dmg then would try and kite me and such and run and she played very smart not applying bleeds sometimes so that she could get a nice cc off with a instant sleep which is almost impossible to form out of lol and she beat me alot it's all about studying the player my biggest thing to you would be lose a few duels get to know how they play if you try to duel them again and they say nah ur trash i already beat u those are the players that kno when they get read they will lose haha so obviously your build is not for arenas but your build is not bad if your perfectly fine and know what your doing then i say stick with it but if you'd like to contact me you could msg me with RiD or Btag and id be glad to help you
You are not a bad feral, this is a game, and is to be enjoyed.