Am I a bad feral?

Arenas
Whaleform by the way, I beat you in arenas today :)

lol like that undergeared friend i was helping stood a chance against double feral with trees right? :)

fun stuff all around, but its a shame that your gaming attitude is not as fun, as per Lols image its pretty easy to see.

Stay classy friends :)
Whaleform by the way, I beat you in arenas today :) lol like that undergeared friend i was helping stood a chance against double feral with trees right? :)fun stuff all around, but its a shame that your gaming attitude is not as fun, as per Lols image its pretty easy to see.Stay classy friends :)

I've seen you a lot in 2s on rog and alts, you are a pain to beat. Even with another feral who isn't as good.

GGs though I've seen you multiple times in 2s and your a solid feral.
Galere, who are you talking to?
Hello. Im from sargeras. Im a casual player, I got to work, come home, and play WoW. I have full tyr. All gemmed, enchanted, and reforged properly. I have the right keybinds. I can solo anyone (Even warlocks), in bg's. Without popping all my defensives like an idiot, or popping my oneshot macro just to win. Here is the issue. I PREFER to have natures vigil, and renewal. Is there a problem with me liking the offhealing that is very nice with natures vigil, and the damage boost? And why is an instant 220k+ health with might of ursoc wrong with renewal? Today a 2400 player told me ill never be anything but 1750 trash. I just don't get it, am I honestly bad at the game for my talent choices? This game doesn't have to be so cookie cutter..I want to have CHOICE with what I choose.

Ur talent choices have nothing to do with ur skill level, while i agree that some talents are certainly stronger than others, that doesn't mean u are "bad" for picking them.

As a melee if u want to see if you are bad or not try recording or streaming ur games and take a look at ur positioning and ur communication with ur partners. (this goes for anyone really not just melee)

Positioning and Communication is 80% of what makes you a good player in arena in my opinion. Knowing the class is the easy part other than the little tricks u pick up from playing ur class over time.
No such thing as a bad feral, because feral can be played by any mongoloid idiot.
There are many variables when it comes to excelling at PvP, blowing CD's mongo style in duels (the ones that admit they don't are the worse abusers) isn't really a gauge for how skilled a person is in PvP. They may be able to line up some OP combo of CDs (which Blizzard recently tweeted about and will probably be gone in 6.0) and blow people up in random BGs or random duels but playing together with a team is a whole different story.

First and for most, it's your 14.99 a month, who really cares what someone says about your talents. If you think you're winning the game with your talent selection then the you've won the game. But word of advice don't gauge duels as skill, that won't get you very far in PvP, learn to play with a team and use talents that vibe with your team. Though Ferals are flying really low on the radar, so enjoy the solid CD+Bleeds.
Galere, who are you talking to?

Whaleform.
Woundedsoul i used to be in your guild ;D
07/06/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Galere
Whaleform by the way, I beat you in arenas today :) lol like that undergeared friend i was helping stood a chance against double feral with trees right? :)fun stuff all around, but its a shame that your gaming attitude is not as fun, as per Lols image its pretty easy to see.Stay classy friends :)

I've seen you a lot in 2s on rog and alts, you are a pain to beat. Even with another feral who isn't as good.

GGs though I've seen you multiple times in 2s and your a solid feral.

Thanks for the kind words. Ill be sure to look out for your name now!

thanks for the ggs and see you in arena!
someone actually mentioned me in a forum post. i feel special now.