Arena comp question

Arenas
Hey guys,

So I know shadow was nerfed, but I heard disc is too.. Do you think that shadow would work with others well still, or should I keep doing disc? My friend can resto druid heal, so I don't haveto heal.

Would shadow priest work well with, say a mage, warrior, or dk?

My other guy has a resto shammy and druid, or if iI went disc he can feral, ele, or hunter it.

I'd like to do some dps, but I also want a good team to get the 2200 achieve.

My toons are pally, priest, mage, lock.
Partner 1: druid, hunter, shaman
Partner 2: dk, mage, warrior

Thanks guys.
I think you should try god comp, Resto Druid, Shadow Priest, Frost Mage. Still a pretty solid comp.
What made it godcomp in the first place? Was it nasty just cuz of life swap and disperse? I do wanna try that
shattreeplay
Can u explain what that is? I'm at work so I can't look up team names unfortunately. 5.4 in mind, what team comps would shadow work well with? What bout disc?
What made it godcomp in the first place? Was it nasty just cuz of life swap and disperse? I do wanna try that

Possibility of scoring a kill every 30 seconds with mage deep and being invincible I believe. I havent really dont much 3s throughout all of mop but pretty sure this is why.
Get your druid friend to play feral and stay disc then pick up any other spec in the game as your 3rd. Preferably some random BM hunter from trade who has never played arena before. Congrats on 2k.
You've got the comination to play PHDK there aswell. Holy pally, hunter, dk.
God comp still lives forever, shadow is still op, just not as much as it was, nothing wrong with it, and you should stay bad forever for trying to be fotm, gl getting good.
That makes sense. I heard mage is taking a hit next patch, so would godcomp be tough? Keep in mind I'm working on baby steps: 1750, 2200 first, not r1. But if I'll hit a wall with godcomp because of mage or priest limitation, maybe I should look into another comp?
God comp still lives forever, shadow is still op, just not as much as it was, nothing wrong with it, and you should stay bad forever for trying to be fotm, gl getting good.

Thanks I'll need it. I got diff classes to try them out before committing. I am not fotm, but thanks on the gl wish. I want priest just wanna see what comps work.. Good input though, without it this thread would be terrible.
Still lookin for feedback on good 5.4 shadow priest comps
Still lookin for feedback on good 5.4 shadow priest comps

dont think shatterplay or its variants [spriest, mage x] will be that strong because of the mage "damage consistency" mastery nerf.

im thinking that the age old RPS might sneak through to be good because the rogue buffs will make playing a rogue more fluid next patch, I also anticipate some sort of shadow survivability buff.

otherwise, shadow/aff lock will always melt people but its not good in the metagame : not bursty enough, more like unhealable pressure.

just for the love of god dont play spriest/boomkin because you will get 1shotted by every melee
Affliction shadow would be something I'd look into for 2s, my wife has that as her main. Thanks for that input ya lookin forward to some priest changes.

In 3s, would lock and priest be too much Dr?
Anyone else have a thought about affliction shadow in 2s?
Anyone else have a thought about affliction shadow in 2s?

2s? oh. just fear people all the time, it doesnt seem to DR or break on damage anymore.
Best shadow comp right now is FPS, (feral-Spriest-Rshaman). God comp as everyone else said is good, RPS is somewhat viable, although it's not the easiest to play. Warrior-Spriest-Rshaman/Druid works, Unholy play is strong, yet no one plays it.

Just find partners you like to play with and play, Shadow is still viable, it's just a bit harder to play at high levels due to Cleaves, specifically Hunter cleaves.