No minfernals up atm

Pet Battles
I will update this as I see them or add me and go check for yourself! Con#1225
Its gone but I have another.
And one more to give away!
still holding it
And I am really sure this one is the last one.
Only going to hold it a bit longer.
Switched back to my lowbie in time to see a lvl 90 hunter kill the one I left up in battle........
I gave away a bunch of minfernal spawns today.
Couple new ones
Well there are three now I can probably get on an alliance if needed
It feels so weird not being able to give these away today. Did they buff the spawn rate and I missed it or something?
I think by this point most of the people that wanted one have one. Though we appreciate your thought. Remember this were out as soon as pet battles came out. Not a recent release like valks
I think by this point most of the people that wanted one have one. Though we appreciate your thought. Remember this were out as soon as pet battles came out. Not a recent relase like valks

You must not read these forums much.
I'm just saying I actually run into minfernals and scourged whelps sometimes now.... which would have been unheard of a few months ago
I'm just saying I actually run into minfernals and scourged whelps sometimes now.... which would have been unheard of a few months ago

I was just saying if you read around here you would have seen a couple a post the last day or so by somewhat forum regulars that it is impossible to find.

And for the record I have always said the day will come when we fly over a ton of them and remember back in the day.
I am still looking for one! I'd be willing to trade one of the Raiding With Leashes pets or something for it, if you come across another. tett#1399 (I have Hordies as well)
gratz Tett!
Yay, thank you! =D
holding one now if anyone needs