RATE THAT TRANSMOG!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
8/10 Nice, one of the best swords for a Bloodelf ret pally.
@Feyhelm- 7/10. Everything is awesome cept the gloves and helm need to be reworked- bonus points for unobtainable gear.
@Rhoz - 8-10. I really like the whole samurai theme, but to me it doesn't feel very much like a paladin. Although I do think you've done a great job.
@Rhoz - 8-10. I really like the whole samurai theme, but to me it doesn't feel very much like a paladin. Although I do think you've done a great job.

10/10, because Immolation is sexy.

Edit: Armory !@#$s up my cloak's color. It's deep red (almost magenta) and black in-game.
07/13/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Orienon

10/10, because Immolation is sexy.

Edit: Armory !@#$s up my cloak's color. It's deep red (almost magenta) and black in-game.
8/10, shoulders look a bit off.
Actually think his shoulders work if he's going for the road-warrior/spikey juggernaut look. The blood elf armory pose is just so bad.

On topic: 8/10 we're pretty much wearing the same style but not a fan of that weapon model.
Actually think his shoulders work if he's going for the road-warrior/spikey juggernaut look. The blood elf armory pose is just so bad.

On topic: 8/10 we're pretty much wearing the same style but not a fan of that weapon model.

9/10, very nice matching of colors, especially blue of helmet with cape and boots. I can't quite tell the color of the sword, and the rim of the helmet is nowhere else. Great tabard and overall look!
9/10, very nice matching of colors, especially blue of helmet with cape and boots. I can't quite tell the color of the sword, and the rim of the helmet is nowhere else. Great tabard and overall look!

Really like your transmog, it's very unique. You look like a bad !@# gladiator lol. I give it a solid 8.5/10
9/10 love the helm and I love that sword and shield...I use those 2 when I'm prot as well... Only thing that might stick out are the pants but that's being nitpicky.. Looks really cool.
@ midknightsun
^ cool name..... 3/10 unfinished tmog ??

wish my sheild could be seen in mine....its epic ! THX for the look in advance :)
i believe i will give this set an 8/10

firstly, the helm you posses is absolutely amazing in my opinion, I've gotta start farming BOT
secondly, the rest of the armor compliments that helm in a mixed variety, the shoulders fit extremely well however the rest of the armor is quite faded in color, however overall it does look quite swell

lastly, the weapon does not complement the set; the shield i cannot clearly see with the pose of ur character with the full glory of the armor set but i can tell the shield does in fact match, has a blue glow effect and has a very unique shape, yet the phantom blade looks too magey even for my tastes, something more knightish and solid such as Honor's Call would compliment the set to a superior level, however my sense of fashion is quite off so feel free to ignore my advice
overall: i like it, nice paladin twist with a bit of flare, well deserving of an 8
PS. i apologize for the long post
It's a very decent set, the crown and the tabard do not match up very well IMO.

None the less I say 8/10 for a relatively unused Tmog
It's a very decent set, the crown and the tabard do not match up very well IMO.

None the less I say 8/10 for a relatively unused Tmog

Oh wow, great suit and matching sword. 10/10. :D
6/10 Purple on the pants...
6/10 Purple on the pants...

9/10: I hate that cloak.
Very nice look Vel 9/10, a little nitpick but the white and light purple in the weapon, and the white cloak throw it off a bit, very good though, not that widely seen. :)
Nice Feysun, 9.5/10. I dislike a lot of the helm models.
Nice Feysun, 9.5/10. I dislike a lot of the helm models.
10/10 I like it. :)
Awesome Self, I always liked that set, and the Twinblade is the icing on the cake, especially for a bloodelf. 9.975/10 ( would be 10/10 but that set is soo overused :P )
Glantri 7/10

Note not a lot of ret have the white set.