RATE THAT TRANSMOG!

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Glantri 7/10

Note not a lot of ret have the white set.
8/10, I like that set. Rate me fellow paladins!
TOO SOON
TOO SOON

8/10 I've always like the Firelands tier set, but the weap kills it for me. would be 10/10 if you had the greatsword from FL.
07/14/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Veson
TOO SOON

8/10 I've always like the Firelands tier set, but the weap kills it for me. would be 10/10 if you had the greatsword from FL.

9/10

You lost half a point for hiding your helmet, and another half point because I believe Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight would make for a better shield.
Rate me :D

edit: I know, tier is boring, but this is my #1 favorite and collecting the 10 man stuff took forever!! Also you can't tell from armory, but I really wanted to match the cloak and not xmog it.......
9/10. I think the sword's green color is a bit off compared to the awesomeness of that tier set.

@Kaskarum above Anafielle, your gear set looks atrocious. 4/10 because it is a matching set (as near as I care to see).
@Velmorna
8/10
Simple, but stylish set. Mace, while not entirely matching, is decent with the set as a whole.
@ Kimuraboy
8/10
Matches really well but also kind of simple. Looks god for a paladin set though!
@Zaknafiend, common crystalforge mog with the Hammer of the Narru. 8/10, would like to see some originality in it.
6/10

Its okay but pretty bland imo.
@Solviras

8/10

always loved that set and the axe is pretty kickass too.
atrocious

HOW DARE YOU, lol.
I want a second opinion.

@Ophysis
Looks like you got some new pieces that need mogging. I'll give you a 7/10 for what you have going on so far.
07/15/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Kaskarum
atrocious

HOW DARE YOU, lol.
I want a second opinion.

@Ophysis
Looks like you got some new pieces that need mogging. I'll give you a 7/10 for what you have going on so far.

Alright I'll have a look atchya.... Um... yeah that's kinda not working so well. It just... no. No it doesn't work. I see what you're trying to do and, yeah, it's not pulling off. Sorry. Armor types are not coinciding, you're using the DPS plate instead of the tank set pieces from the Shat vendors, which might work a bit better since they don't have the red in them, but even then, you're mixing two kinds of plate armor styles that just don't go together well aesthetically. The colors kinda do, technically I guess, but when it's all put together like that... just no.

One of the things that just emphasizes how bad it all looks is how it just does not go with your skin tone. You selected armor that shows off your skin, but you're like bright pink vs this dark set of hues of armor. Your toon needs a darker skin tone to go with the hues you're trying to work with.

I'm trying to be as nice and helpful as possible but, it does look rather hideous. I'm sorry.
3/10 for effort? Hey I'm trying to be nice, but that's brutal to look at. (seriously) Oof!

I'm posting since I updated to the S13 elite morg look. Previously I ran the s13 Tyr with the H25m ICC DK pieces mixed in. That set was given an 11/10 for style and originality (and since I've seen a few others pick up the style). Let's see how this one goes over.

Wonder if this will start another trend as well..
6/10 - the Gladiator look doesn't do it for me, but I like the consistency of the look.
6/10 - the Gladiator look doesn't do it for me, but I like the consistency of the look.

3/10 The helm doesnt match the set at all, and personally don't like the way the set looks overall. ---- Not trying to be mean ^.^ ----
ill give your set a 9.5/10 with the only issues being rather the lack of the helm, or the pose your toon is automatically positioned which makes all the negatives of the set come out while the positives are exorcised, perhaps a combination but in either case I compliment ya on your shield and sword pieces which appreciates your set exponentially on an already great looking transmog
ill give your set a 9.5/10 with the only issues being rather the lack of the helm, or the pose your toon is automatically positioned which makes all the negatives of the set come out while the positives are exorcised, perhaps a combination but in either case I compliment ya on your shield and sword pieces which appreciates your set exponentially on an already great looking transmog

8/10, your helm does not really match the rest and, to me, the sword juuuuust does not seem to fit, but that is just my opinion.

Edit: ignore my belt, it is glitched on the armory. It really fits when the tome is there in game.
ill give ya 8/10. i love all the wrath pvp armor sets for paladin so excellent choice. the only thing i think is a lil out there is the sword but other than that its cool
ill give ya 8/10. i love all the wrath pvp armor sets for paladin so excellent choice. the only thing i think is a lil out there is the sword but other than that its cool

yeah, I want to get Armageddon I just have not started farming for it yet.

To the person below, rate Taurrus not me.