Human or Spacegoat?

Paladin
After much thinking I decided to roll a pally, I've been leveling my mage but I need something with more options rather than just choosing what kind of spells I want to do damage with today.

It really comes down to these two races. I thought about rolling a dwarf but I just don't know if I can do it lol. I'm aware it's mostly preference, and I know the racials. I was just looking for opinions about what generally looks better in armor. I've seen a lot of silly looking Draenei. But the same goes for humans
For looks, if you're going female, go Draenei, it's no contest. They look good in almost any plate armor, imo. If you're going male, you're probably going to look silly as a Draenei, so I'd suggest going Human. They at least can look cool if you're creative with transmog.
07/11/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Nadith
For looks, if you're going female, go Draenei, it's no contest.

Quoted for absolute truth!
There is only ever one correct answer: Dwarf.
Draenei are superior.
Draenei are superior.

I concur.

-A Draenei that was once a human.
<=-- A Draenei that was once a female Blood Elf

I saw the light and grew a tail!
There is only ever one correct answer: Dwarf.
07/11/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Nadith
For looks, if you're going female, go Draenei, it's no contest. They look good in almost any plate armor, imo.

:(
Offended that dwarves aren't an option : <

Dwarfs are never an option. Sorry Grog!

Dwarfs are never an option. Sorry Grog!

Get out, you! Dwarves are the option period!

...Unless you want a Druid, then it's Worgen - 'cause top hat.
Holy elephant over everything. Females only.
I agree with Grognard, if I was to play an Alliance Paladin it would have to be Dwarf.

I kinda wish I would have made my Alliance Warrior a Dwarf now instead of the dreaded Human.