2k in 2's as Holy =]

Paladin
YOLO

74-11
(::) here's a cookie
gratz you can play the op flavor of the year healer in 2s. Btw i swat your cookie to the ground you dont deserve it try doing 3s more often rather than 2s where 90% of people who see holy paladin or resto druid rage quit.
gratz you can play the op flavor of the year healer in 2s. Btw i swat your cookie to the ground you dont deserve it try doing 3s more often rather than 2s where 90% of people who see holy paladin or resto druid rage quit.

He's 2k rated in 3s too...

i really wouldn't qualify holy paladins as the 'op flavor of the year healer' holy paladins are probably the weakest healer currently, and have lagged behind shamans/priests for quite a while.

all you are seeing is how broken elemental shamans are when they have a competent healer behind them.

He's 2k rated in 3s too...

lol'd pretty hard at this
I think the primary issue should be that he's running a healer team in 2's. 'Course, with elite gear being worthless in 3's and 5's, I guess 2's are just as important these days. Still though, the stigma of DPS/Healer teams in 2's just being baddies looking to weekly cap remains.
op holy pally lol... actually congrats cause I cant break 1900 as holy my dps just gets annihilated in the cast time of a flash while disc priests laugh cause everyone they touch is invincible.
Congratulations.