[A] <YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME> LFM ToT10/SoO10/CM

Frostmourne
fellow ‘mournes,

<YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME> is an Australian based guild (25) looking to expand our current player base for ToT10, SoO10 and Challenge Mode: Gold.

With our return in 5.3, we have successfully completed ToT10 (Normal) as well as attaining Challenge Mode: Gold status on multiple characters.

We are looking for experienced players interested in raiding ToT10 on Friday and Sunday (possibly Monday too) between 8-11PM EST. As a majority of us work full-time, Challenge Mode runs will happen on weekends.

Ideal class roles would include Healers and Ranged DPS at this stage for ToT10. As for CM: Gold, I am happy to bring anyone competent.

Feel free to contact myself (wiseguy#1599) or Hitagi in-game.

XOXO
Gossipguy
/bump

9/9 CM: Gold experience
/bump

CM GOLD 9/9
Just for clarification, although we have advertised that we have completed CM golds, we are not solely looking to carry or to focus on running CM golds, it's more of an added perk, we are seeking competent players who strive to complete raids weekly with CM golds as an added extra for players within the guild.

We are currently looking for competent players for ToT10 and hopefully carry on into future content.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME XOXO.
Bumping from the rich part of Sydney.
/bumping

Currently after 2 RDPS - 1 heals - 1 tank for ToT10

Hit us up for more information ;)