Losing aggro on Prot. pally to dps.... Help

Paladin
So ya I have righteous fury up, yet I'm losing aggro, even switching out seals to truth and insight (I think righteous is just for multi mobs?)

So I'm guessing I'm needing to pump in more str? I cs, judge, SoTR, still losing it at times, and I taunt like a mad man.

Plz help.
In what situations are you losing aggro? At what level?
At 90, I have a fresh pally, trying to gear him, but a bit confused at the pally prot. sticky. Plus trying to jam all the stats in. Atm, he has a meh weapon, trying to get it better. I will post on him so you can give some feed back. Oh and it is mostly on bosses, but sometimes on ae mobs, but I can generally hold them with seal of righteous, just when I try to get 1 v 1 on a mob a dps really makes it a problem at times.

This is the pally.
Because you have a green level 88 sword at level 90, and are probably trying to tank for people who are 50-60 ilvl higher than you. Don't pass on any higher ilvl physical dps weapon, even if it's agility. You really need a good weapon as a tank now.

Always use insight. The damage seals are extremely bad for prot. They do poor damage, and actually generate far less threat than insight does.

If you've been in prot spec for a long time (by which I mean months or more) click RF off, change specs, change specs back, and put RF back on to eliminate the possibility of it being bugged. It's rare but it has happened in the past.
As a tank, you have a 5x threat multiplier to all of your damage. Unfortunately, a geared-out DPS blowing cooldowns on a boss can indeed do more than 5x a fresh-90 tank's damage. So to some degree, that's just expected. However, you can blow your own cooldowns to compensate, and you can throw a Hand of Salvation on the DPS to buy time to build Vengeance. Refining your rotation may also help; Avenger's Shield is your big hitter, so use that liberally.

You should pretty much always stick with Seal of Insight, even for threat (healing generates threat, after all). The GCD cost of switching seals just makes it even less worthwhile.

Light's Hammer is an excellent talent, but it's technically an untargetable entity, so its damage doesn't generate threat for you. You might consider using Holy Prism or Execution Sentence instead, until you have some more gear and threat is more manageable.

Lastly, you're using a lot of dodge/parry gear; more Haste gear will not only be better defensively, but also boosts your damage and thus your threat output. Hit and expertise are also very important stats, for both survival and threat. Don't reforge into dodge, it's our worst stat.
The stat priority for Prot looks like this:
Hit (7.5%) > Expertise (15%) > Haste > Mastery > Parry > Dodge

That's for raids; for dungeons you only need 6% hit and 12% expertise.
Cool, I been looking for a better weapon on AH, and in the dungeons, just not having much luck. (AH, so high on my server).

Thank you for the input, I wasn't sure about the seals for singles.
By the way, since I notice you're a blacksmith - if you finish leveling your smithing, go kill this guy
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69461
for his quest drop, and start making Lightning Steel Ingot, you can make yourself a The Planar Edge, Reborn, and then upgrade it to a Black Planar Edge, Reborn and then a Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn.

Prot doesn't rely a great deal on weapon damage, but a 2500-DPS increase certainly isn't negligible.
Thanks, I will def. have to give that a go.
Maybe your rotation is screwed up? Prot pallys now play a lot like ret pallys, and you can even tank in ret gear. I do it everyday, just trade out two-hander for sword and board. The key, however, if you're still having problems with threat could be your hit. We can spec two ways as prot now: control or survival. You either stack more hit so you never miss and increase your damage therefore increase your threat, or you stack more dodge/parry to mitigate damage.
You can get a 450 weapon from arena of annihilation scenario or w/e it's called
Maybe your rotation is screwed up? Prot pallys now play a lot like ret pallys, and you can even tank in ret gear. I do it everyday, just trade out two-hander for sword and board. The key, however, if you're still having problems with threat could be your hit. We can spec two ways as prot now: control or survival. You either stack more hit so you never miss and increase your damage therefore increase your threat, or you stack more dodge/parry to mitigate damage.

Heh, or you stack more hit/exp to mitigate damage

Threat is not why tanks stack hit and expertise, at least not exclusively; survival is why tanks value hit and expertise. Each tank has something they need to connect with a mob for the purposes of mitigating damage - DKs have Death Strike, Monks have Chi generators much like we have Holy Power generators, Warrior and Bears, I think, need to make contact for Rage generation (guessing on Warrior, honestly - never liked Warr tanking).
We can spec two ways as prot now: control or survival. You either stack more hit so you never miss and increase your damage therefore increase your threat, or you stack more dodge/parry to mitigate damage.

No, you either stack haste to mitigate damage or mastery to mitigate damage. If you need extra survival you add some stamina. Equating avoidance with survival and "control" with threat/damage is an extremely narrow viewpoint that doesn't take into account how those strategies work.