DPS Challenge for the Legendary Cloak

Warrior
I was wondering if anyone can offer any tips or tricks that they used for the challenge.

Everything goes good but as soon as the oozes come out, I'm down to less then 40% health before I even have a chance to react, then it's just a matter of them chasing me down while I try to kill them without getting hit.

I'm trying this as arms as was hoping others could offer some incite they used to complete it.
Before the fight, pop a flask and eat 300 food. Every little bit helps, as the fight does sort of become a DPS race. Pop all CDs and nuke at the start.

Make sure to always interupt that one interuptible ability he has. Blood of the...something. That and of course don't stand in bad stuff(should go without saying at this point).

When slimes spawn, you have a few options. You can spec into Bladestorm and use that to mow them down, or you can pop DBTS and try to AOE them down while your 8 second immunity is up. Alternatively, you can Piercing Howl and/or Intimidating Shout and just kite, but I feel like the first set of slimes you should just kill and not worry about.

Once the first set of slimes die, nuke nuke nuke. You don't want more than one Mirror Image phase if any. Slimes from the 2nd set on should be kited, although if your Bladestorm is back up you could pop that to nuke them again(I killed Wrathion just as Mirror Image/2nd slimes were up but I had better gear).
When he casts the meteor shower, DON'T INTERRUPT IT, instead, use it as an oppurtunity to dps him, or take care of slimes.
If you stack right on top of him, u get the dmg buff. So u really dont gotta worry about being behind him.

For the slimes, first time i shockwaved and i Die by the Sword, second time i shockwaved and did a little kitting. Also i Killed him be4 the mirror phase. at about 20% he started walking to the center, so i Popped all my CDs and excuted him be4 he even got there lol. Suggest doing same, if possible!
I was also having a really hard time with the slimes. Eventually I just gave up, and thankfully I have prot gear so I just did that one instead (it was much easier).

But I made a thread asking for tips for the DPS one and people gave some good advice: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377369226

Hope it helps!
I was wondering if anyone can offer any tips or tricks that they used for the challenge.

Everything goes good but as soon as the oozes come out, I'm down to less then 40% health before I even have a chance to react, then it's just a matter of them chasing me down while I try to kill them without getting hit.

I'm trying this as arms as was hoping others could offer some incite they used to complete it.

Get a prot spec, do the tanking one instead. That's what I did. It was miles up and away easier.

Yes, do the tank version.

No, I'm completely serious.
The melee version is easily an order of magnitude harder than the tank version. Don't worry about not having a tank set of gear, you won't need it. In fact, it would be counter productive since you still need to kill something that has over 10M health.

Just use your dps set, toss on a 1Her (if you're Arms or TG) and grab a crafted shield. And buff/flask for *DPS* not tank. The gear "check" level for the tank challenge is absurdly low. The whole thing degerates into "interrupt the interruptable, taunt when he fixates on Wrathion, a mini-pong gtame, and don't stand in bad to jack up vengeance".
awesome. Thanxs for the help guys.

If the prot is easier, then I'll give that a shiot instead of banging my head against a wall.

Much obliged everyone.

Edit: I did it as a prot warrior in my DPS gear and one shotted it. Infinitely easier then the DPS challenge

Thanxs again guys.