Worgen Paladins

Paladin
Hey Blizz,

We chillin, aight?? yeahhh so if Worgen are technically humans that have been infected with a curse, why can't worgens be paladins?
Worgen Pallies is only slightly less dumb than Undead Pallies.
07/18/2013 03:04 AMPosted by Rakhnor
We chillin, aight??

This, kids, is why drugs are bad.
Night Elf Paladin pls
Murloc Paladin pls
Because there were no Paladin trainers locked up in Gilneas. That's all.
MAKE A WORGEN PALADIN, if humans can be paladins and worgens are pretty much humans then worgens should ber paladins. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!
If worgens were ever made into Paladins i would quit this game forever.
Paladins are immune to curses and diseases, magic or otherwise. L2rpg.

Those curses and diseases I take ingame? I'm removing my own health so as not to raise suspicion. Don't tell healers, they might get mad they've been wasting mana all this time.
At this point, Alliance has been through so much, I really don't understand why there are not NE and Gnome Paladins.

Also, no idea why there were no Pandaren Pallies.

Anyway, Worgen Paladins would be stoopid.

K BAI!
MAKE A WORGEN PALADIN, if humans can be paladins and worgens are pretty much humans then worgens should ber paladins. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!

By that logic we should have Human Druids, I mean for the first 5 levels a Worgen is just a Gilnean Human.
Because there were no Paladin trainers locked up in Gilneas. That's all.

But a druid trainer was?
Paladins are immune to curses and diseases, magic or otherwise. L2rpg.

Those curses and diseases I take ingame? I'm removing my own health so as not to raise suspicion. Don't tell healers, they might get mad they've been wasting mana all this time.

Yeah I wondered if any other paladins did that.
this madness never stop..
Worgen paladins, nah. Night elf paladins are the only other Alliance race I can think of that has paladins in their lore and would make sense. It would also make up for the extra class/race combo that Horde has but Alliance does not.
Gnome Paladins imho
Night Elf Paladin pls

This.