Best way to get Tyrannical gear?

Paladin
Post Limit:
Is getting carried through 2's the best way to get Tyrannical gear? 50 per BG is terrible.. just wondering..
Getting carried is never the best way, but doing arena is the best source of conquest.
Getting carried is never the best way, but doing arena is the best source of conquest.

Honestly until you get a weapon rets get carried :P

When i hit 90 i was carried so hard until i got a weapon, then 20% win rate became 60% win rate, few more games and some tyrannical and the 60 became 80-90%.
RBGs (low level) if you can get in.
Alright thanks, I will also try some low level RBGs. I was just wondering about getting Tyrannical though, seems nearly impossible to get Tyrannical if your a new 90.
Find another player who is in the same boat as you.

Make sure they aren't expecting wins every match, and the arena match making system will eventually match you with similar players who you have a chance at beating. If you lose, your MMR will go down and you will start fighting other undergeared players like yourself, and probably some people required to wear foam helmets and bibs.

You will eventually win! You will even get a few lucky games where someone misses the queue, resulting in an auto-win for your team.

Your first purchase should be the Tyrannical weapon. Once you have that, you won't just tickle anymore.