You're doing it wrong achievement.

General Discussion
"Successfully complete any of the basic (silver) trials at the proving grounds, while in a specialization no suited for it."

How do I as a warlock complete this achievement (or any non hybrid)?
"Successfully complete any of the basic (silver) trials at the proving grounds, while in a specialization no suited for it."

Well, this is disappointing.
You're not.
Good game design.

Well, this is disappointing.

Yeah, I agree- could have sworn the point of PG's were to learn what the heck you're doing without the hassle of a player run group.
Yeah, I agree- could have sworn the point of PG's were to learn what the heck you're doing without the hassle of a player run group.
If people can complete it in the wrong spec, they must be tuned such that ANYONE can do it in the right spec.
07/24/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Venomheart
If people can complete it in the wrong spec, they must be tuned such that ANYONE can do it in the right spec.

If your only spec is dps, what is the wrong spec?
If your only spec is dps, what is the wrong spec?
Trying to do ranged dps as enhancement.

although it's exclusive to druids / shaman.
Only option for pure dps seems to be the tanking challenge, unless its account wide and you can do it on a hybrid.
Roll an alt that has the ability to tank or heal in addition to dps, get the achievement. Problem solved.
Maybe they'll include an achievement for getting Silver while being afk and letting your Demon/Pet/Elemental solo the mobs.
Roll an alt that has the ability to tank or heal in addition to dps, get the achievement. Problem solved.

Excellent game design!
Do the tank one. dark apothesis, or w/e
is there a melee dps one? do that one
Do the tank one. dark apothesis, or w/e
is there a melee dps one? do that one

I have no idea that's why I was asking.
07/24/2013 02:12 PMPosted by Dethh

Excellent game design!

Here's a hint: not all achievements are meant for every class. That's not "bad game design", your complaint is bad player behavior. Besides, right now warlocks have something that NO OTHER class in the game has, an epic involved questline.
A pure dps would do the tank or healer version. Not sure why that's hard to figure out.
Apparently classes getting to do some things and not others is a new concept to some people. Are you mad you can't summon my deathcharger too, Mr. Warlock?

Our shadow priest is angry that they can't summon warlock portals, or healthstones or cast while moving via kil'jaedan's cunning.